Movie

On the walk home, Zack was surprisingly quiet.

"Zack? What's with you?" I questioned.

He glanced at me from the corner of his eye and sighed.

"I'm just happy he's out of the way. I never did like him, never understood why you did either." He kept his gaze on me as he spoke.

"He was convenient. And he treated me like a normal person." I shrugged.

"What do you mean he was convenient?" Zack asked.

"I mean he was easy to use. He listened to my problems and gave me advice, the only strings attached was the small crush I had on him." I looked down.

Zack put his hand on the top of my head and ruffled my hair.

"Well he's dead now, so no need for that anymore. And besides, you got me now, 'kay?" He grinned at me.

A small blush formed on my cheeks as I nodded.

"Let's get home, I'm tired." I yawned.

"Don't crawl into my bed this time, just wake me up if you have a bad dream." Zack complained.

"Aww c'mon! You're a deep sleeper! It'll take me forever to wake you up!" I groaned.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Zack walked slightly ahead of me.

———
I kicked off my shoes and dove into the couch.

I groaned into the cushion and closed my eyes.

"My legs hurrttt!!" I complained.

Zack laughed and sat next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I looked up at him.

"Sure." He shrugged.

"Great! You choose one and I'll make popcorn!" I hopped up and walked to the kitchen.

"What about a scary movie?" Zack asked.

"Whatever you want, I won't care." I laughed a bit.

I pushed the popcorn button on the microwave and sat on the counter.

Zack came in a second later and stood in front of me, staring into my eyes.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want to go on a date?" He asked plainly.

"Umm..." I widened my eyes a bit in shock and blinked a few times.

"That's very... not normal for you. Are you sure?" I hopped off the counter and put my wrist against his forehead.

"Will you quit that, I'm not sick!" He swatted my hand away.

"Some chick from your work told me that I needed to ask you on a date." He scratched the back of his head and looked at me.

"What?! Who?" I furrowed my brows.

How dare someone corrupt my smol bean Zack?!

He was so innocent when it came to the dating world.

I mean that's probably the only place he was innocent in if you know what I-

Ahem... okay. Anyways.

I will kill the person who gave him this idea!

Of course I want to go on a date with him but I want it to be on his own terms, not because someone told him he had to.

But anyways I'm gonna go ahead and say yes because why not, it's not like I had anything else to do.

I've got no life.

"Zack, I'm going to say yes but next time make sure it's when you feel ready, not because someone told you to." I took his hands in mine and smiled softly at him.

His eyes widened a slight amount, barely even noticeable.

"Let's watch the movie now." I said.

The microwave beeped at the perfect time.

Thank you, aesthetic goddess, me every girl on Tumblr and Instagram love you.

I put some popcorn cheese and salt on the popcorn before handing Zack his bowl and racing to the couch.

"Oh! You chose Nightmare on Elm street! Good choice, I love this movie." I settled in next to Zack and pulled a blanket over us.

About half way into the movie I felt Zack's arm go around my waist, he pulled me closer to him.

Not trying to ruin the mood, I let him.

Of course I looked like a fucking tomato but oh well.

The situation was like this, Zack was laying down with me between his legs laying on his chest while both his arms were around my waist.

Now, I know what you're thinking, 'Girl this is a little fast, and why the fuck would he ever do this?! He's a fucking murderer! This is suspicious!'

Yes, I know.

Thank you.

But, imma let it slide because this is fucking comfortable and warm.

And I like Zack, so, whatever, I have an excuse.

I let us stay like that for the entire movie and when I turned to look at Zack?

He's out like a goddamn lightbulb.

Snoring quietly and everything.

Well, hehah, guess I'll have to stay like this all night.

*insert Lenny face here*

Not that I mind or anything...

Damn how can a human be so comfortable?

*Okay that's it ppl.

I know it's late, kill me, will ya?

Look, not that I've been busy, since I have no life but like a girl got some anime to watch, m'kay?

Also! Recommendation: Blood Lad.

Staz is daddy.

Lemme know if you want a Staz x Reader or Staz x Fuyumi cause I'm willing to do either, but not both.

Love y'all, see you whenever I feel like it!*