End

*Last chapter(?)*
When we got home from Zack's little killing spree, we found that a few things had been moved around.

I didn't think too much of it, and went upstairs to change and go to sleep.

I closed my bedroom door after saying goodnight to Zack, and changed into some sweatpants and a loose t-shirt.

Crawling into bed, I sighed and turned off my lamp.

After a few minutes, I felt someone put a cloth over my nose and mouth, I struggled, trying to get away, but after a couple of seconds, I blacked out.

When I woke up, a bright light was shining from an industrial ceiling light.

Where the fuck am I?

Zack's gonna be so pissed when he finds out I was kidnapped.

Y'all are gonna die soon, hope you know that.

And I'm gonna have so much fun watching.

I slowly reopened my eyes, hoping they'd adjust.

After a minute or so, I could clearly see that I was in a warehouse of some sorts.

Real original, guys.

Not like every single movie has the kidnappers set up in an abandoned warehouse.

"Ooh! You're up!" I heard a males voice say happily.

"Yeah... who are you?" I asked.

They came into view, they had messy brown hair, glasses, and some kind of lab coat on.

"My name is Danny. And my, my, what lovely peepers you have, I must say, they remind me of my mother's.

Dead inside, yet so alive." He said creepily.

"Uh, well, mind explaining why I'm sitting here and not in my bed, asleep?" I asked.

"Oh! Yes, of course. How could I forget? Silly me! Well, to sum it up, we need you in order to get to Zack." He smiled.

"Why in the fuck would kidnapping me help you get to Zack?" I scrunched my nose up in confusion.

"Well, Zack seems to care a great deal about you, and so it's easy enough to assume that if we took you, he'd come to rescue you." He explained.

"Ugh, that's so cliché." I rolled my eyes.

"Zack will just kill you guys, hope you know that." I said.

"Yes, we're aware of his nature. But we also have an advantage, and a proposition that he can't refuse." Danny said.

"What proposition?" I asked, curious.

"We have a building full of killers, where Zack would get his own floor of the building, and whoever happens to wander to his floor, he can kill without consequences. We would also allow you to join him, since you both work well together." He explained.

"Would we be able to come and go?" I asked.

"Oh, no, you'd have to stay there at all times. But we would provide all your basic necessities, and if you ask nicely, maybe even some luxuries, too!" He smiled.

"Will you untie me, please? These ropes are scratching my wrists open." I asked.

"Oh, of course!" He walked over and cut the ropes off.

"The deal seems like it would be good, but there's probably some hidden details that are deal breakers. You just need to tell me what they are." I said, rubbing my wrists.

"Nope! No hidden details!" He said.

"Hm." I eyed him, suspicious.

Suddenly, the door crashed open and I instantly smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

Zack grabbed me and pulled me to him, slipping the handle of my knife into my hands.

"Thank you, but, I think you should hear what this guy has to say." I smiled up at Zack.

"What?! Why? He kidnapped you! That's all I need to know to be more than willing to chop his damn head off!" He exclaimed.

"I get that, but just listen to him, please?" I begged.

"Fine." Zack rolled his eyes.

Danny said the same thing he said to me, Zack eyed him cautiously, taking in the information.

"Deal, (N/N), let's go pack your bag." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"Yay!!" I exclaimed happily.

We went home and packed a small backpack full of our clothes, and a few other things we may need.

After packing, we walked back to the warehouse to meet up with Danny.

When we arrived, there was an older man with gray hair, and no pupils.

We later learned his name was Gray.

"How the fuck?" I quietly asked myself,  staring at the mans pupiless eyes.

"That's weird, right? Like no one else has eyes like that?" Zack whispered.

"I don't think so? I've never heard of it." I blinked a few times, making sure I was seeing clearly.

"Daniel shall take you to your floor. Your level will be B6. Food and running water is provided." The man, Gray, said.

We nodded and followed Danny down to floor B6.

*Thats it y'all, I couldn't think of any more plot twists, so this is it. The last chapter of By Chance. Holy shit I'm having a hard time understanding that the fanfic that has literally become my metaphorical children is done.

But, it's for the best, I've come to a little road block in the creative process with this book, I wanted to leave it open ended so that I could make a sequel if I want to sometime in the future. No one is reading this little end note, are they? That's ok. Someone will at one point.

Anyways! I just wanted to tell everyone to comment more often, I adore reading the comments on these fanfics. Y'all are fucking hilarious, if I'm being honest.

And the comments kind of keep me going, since I know that people actually read these pieces of hot garbage.

I love you guys and thank you for going on this journey with me.

-Trashy 💕