Shopping

When I awoke in the morning, Zack was laying there still, but staring at me.

"You're fucking uncomfortable, you know that?" He complained.

"Ahh shut up will you? I didn't ask for you to trap me, not that I minded." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?" Zack smirked.

"Nothing! Want some breakfast?" I hurried to stand up.

He went quiet for a second before nodding.

We ended up having eggs and toast since we needed to go grocery shopping.

"Well, it's my day off so I guess today we'll have to go shopping." I sighed.

"Fine with me." Zack shrugged.

"Do you want anything specific while we're there?" I asked.

Zack paused for a second, thinking.

"Maybe some soda." He said.

"Alright." I put our plates in the sink and went upstairs to change.

I went with sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt.

Let's be honest, no one dresses up to go grocery shopping.

I went downstairs to find Zack cleaning the blood off his scythe with my favorite hoodie.

"What. In. Actual. Hell?!" I yelled, furious.

"Huh? Oh, I couldn't find a rag and besides, look." He held my hoodie up to show me a bloodstain that was almost identical to the one on his.

"We match!" I said joyfully, completely forgetting what I was mad about.

I grabbed the hoodie from his hands and threw it on.

"Wow, I cant believe how similar the stains are." I said.

"Yeah." Zack agreed.

"Well we should get going." I grabbed his hand and walked out the front door.

We walked for about 15 minutes before we arrived.

The automatic doors slid open and I went to get a cart.

Zack looked around with his usual poker face.

"Okay, we need milk, eggs, cheese, bread, soda, cereal, apples, peaches, macaroni, spaghetti noodles and sauce, ground beef, and bagel bites." I recited my list back to him.

"What a weird list." He laughed.

"Shut up! It is not! That's a perfectly normal list." I defended.

"Now, let's go." I pulled his sleeve and dragged him with me.

We went all over the store, grabbing the things on my list and a few extra items that I forgot to write down.

"Do we need toilet paper?" I asked.

"Nah, we should be good." Zack said.

"Alright, but if I get home and we're out or only have one roll left, I'm gonna kick your ass." I raised an eyebrow.

"In that case we should probably get some just in case." He grabbed some and shoved it into the cart.