Reality (2) - Colin Ritman

Requested: Yes

Warnings: Just some profanity and swears

-x-x-x-

"We've met before?"

"N-no..?" You stuttered in front of your idol. Your twin brother looked between the two of you, confused. But Colin shrugged the event off and placed his cigar back between his lips, thinking it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

"This is my latest." Colin fixed his gaze back onto his computer screen. His computer showed a title screen of a colorful game with the title 'Nozedyve'. For some reason, you've felt like this has happened to you. In your mind, some small memories of this moment flowed back to you.

"Colin was introducing me to his new game. It's called—" Stefan was about to tell you, but you interrupted him, weirdly already knowing the game and it's title.

"'Nozedyve'?" You leaned over and got closer to the computer screen. Colin and Stefan glanced at each other before looking over to you. You couldn't help but blush and turn red when Colin stared at you.

"Yeah...that's right?" Colin seemed confused, it was as if this whole thing was replaying to him. Like he's already lived this moment once before.

The title screen scrolled down to a transition to a sprite game of a mini man falling through a few buildings while dodging some clothes on clothing line. You looked at the game, still in amazement but your mind was telling you that you've already seen this before.

Colin started to play the game as an example, switching glances between you and the game. Colin knew he's seen you before from somewhere. He couldn't forget someone who had such as beautiful face as yours. Wait what, He thought.

Just when Colin looked back at the computer screen, the game started to glitch before it crashed completely, changing to a white screen. Colin cursed before pressing some buttons to fix the game. Although, you knew this was going to happen, it was like switch that turned on.

"What's that?" Mr. Thakur asked.

"Buffer error." You explained. All three of the men turned to look at you.

"T-The eyeball sprites overran the v-video memory." You shyly lowered your head a bit and explained what happened to the game.

"How did you know that?" Stefan questioned.

"I-I just did." You said, quietly. Mr. Thakur complimented your knowledge on what happened to the game and told Colin what you were there for. But Colin wasn't listening one bit, he knows he's seen you before.

Stefan led you to Mr. Thakur's office and Colin followed from behind. You showed them the demo of your game and started playing as an example, like Colin did with his game before. You explained the game detail from detail as Stefan and Mr. Thakur seemed to have their eyes glued to the screen in interest.

"See, it's a like an adventure game. You choose the path." Just as you explained it, one of the characters, Pax, showed up on screen. Two choices of 'deny or worship Pax' displayed on the screen, marking a choice point in the game.

"Don't worship him. He's the 'Thief of Destiny'." The platinum blonde told you. You turned your gaze to him in surprise.

"You've read 'Bandersnatch'?" You asked him. He nodded.

"Jerome F. Davies. Visionary." Colin gave you a small smile, which you mirrored.

"Isn't he that bloke who cut his wife's head off?" Mr. Thakur asked.