Reality (3) - Colin Ritman

Requested: Yes

Warnings: Profanity, cussing and blood mentioned

-x-x-x-

What seemed like forever, you and Colin made it to his flat building. It was big, definitely a place what someone as rich as Colin could afford. You wondered if he lived alone. Did he have someone living with him? Flat mate? Girlfriend? I hope not, you thought.

You were secretly hoping that he didn't have a girlfriend or wife. You never really heard about anything of Colin having a lover, but it wasn't like you had a chance with Colin. He focused on his video games and your main focus was your game.

The both of you took the lift up to his floor and you continued to follow him as the two of you walked through the halls. You looked down at the floor then over to the windows you passed by. You were on one of the top floors, making a large view of a lot of homes over the building. You weren't the biggest fans of heights, but continued to walk and said nothing anyway.

Upon reaching his flat, Colin grabbed his keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. He tossed his keys onto a side table right by the front door and you trailed from behind him, fidgeting with your sleeves.

Walking fully into the developer's home, you got a good look of the living room of it. It was what you expected, a regular home with styled walls, carpet and long couches.

After taking in the whole place, you noticed a small balcony with a woman with short, frizzled and fiery red hair standing in the middle of it, cradling a small baby. You titled your head in confusion and frowned a bit in disappointment. I guess he does have a lover, you thought to yourself.

Colin walked up to the red haired woman and slowly grabbed the baby from her arms. He bounced her lightly up and down and you almost gushed at the sight. He was so gentle with her, making you adore him even more.

"(Y/n), this is my sister, Kitty." Colin introduced you, not taking his eyes off of his baby girl for a moment. The fiery red head waved at you with a tiny smile on her face.

A wave of relief washed through you. You were mostly glad he wasn't in a relationship, still, your mind continued to persuade you that you had no chance.

"(Y/n) is Stefan's twin sister." Colin informed his sibling. Kitty made a hum noise in response.

"And this is Pearl," his baby, Pearl, reached one of her hands toward Colin. "Daddy's little legacy." Colin slightly smiled at the baby's action.

"(Y/n)'s in the hole, Kit." The blond informed the red head. Kitty nodded understandingly.

"Poor girl. You gonna get her out?" Kitty asked, her arms crossed. You looked down at the ground in a bit of shame.

"Yup."

Colin let Kitty take back Pearl and started to walk into another room. You looked over to Kitty and gave a shy smile, to which she returned. You were about to go follow Colin into the room he went into before you were stopped by the red head herself.

"You like him, don't you?" Kitty asked, a smirk plastered on her face, while yours immediately flushed red.

"W-what? H-How did you..?" You stuttered.

"I won't go all 'protective sister' on you. But just be careful with him, (Y/n)." She told you. You responded with a simple nod and left the room.

You went into the room where Colin entered and found him sitting on a white chair. In the opposite position was a long, curved and black couch. You noticed on one of his computer desks that there was a mug of tea sitting there.