Kyran's book thing

So one of you gave me the idea for this. As you know, "What's depression like" he asked, is a book that means a lot to me. I find it very hard to just randomly write part in there, about me, about my music taste, about what I like and dislike.

That's why I'll be starting this book, as of today. You can request anything you like. If you want to know what music I listen to, ask me. If you want to know my favorite quotes, ask me. If you want to know what I think of something, ask me. 

This book is completely open and free. It will most likely be less impressive than WDLHA, but it's not supposed to be impressive. This book will not exist to help or give advice, this book will exist to show you a little bit more of the other side of me. 

You know about my depression, about my selfharm, anxiety and family-situation. You know some parts of my life, but all are dark. 

With this book I'd like to show you a part of me that hasn't been touched by depression. My love for music and poetry, books, movies and quotes. My love for overthinking a certain subject, building a story around a simple word. Finding explenations for unexplainable things. 

I want to show all of you the Kyran you haven't met yet. The Kyran that has a special love for pigs, coffee, tree houses and journals. 

I hope you all will enjoy. I genuinly do. 

- Kyran