𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"you're still in love with her."

"am not,"

"are too."

paul and george argued back and forth. the pair were preparing for going to molly's step-father's house in westminster to swim.

"explain this, then." george plopped the letter down.

it was paul's letter to molly. not the one he originally sent, but the rough draft. when paul first saw it, he thought it was the one he sent her. paul felt betrayed that molly would show george, but then his heart instantly quickened, yet slowed when he saw it was only the draft.

"to molly, from your soul mate?"

it had been a joke, and paul only wanted to mess about before getting down to business. the entire draft was a joke, a mess. george didn't know that.

the original, however, was heartfelt. innocent, unlike the draft.

"you don't understand," paul snatched the letter from the bed. the two were in his room. "i- this whole letter was- it's not- you-"

"save it, paul," george said as he turned around.

paul scoffed, facing him. "why do you care anyway? hmm? you in love with her?"

"no." he said, almost too quickly. "i've told you a million times, i'll tell you a million times more, i don't have feelings for her."

paul shook his head when george turned back around, mocking him. "oh, erm... i know this might be an off question, but what's molly's favourite dish?"

"spaghetti, why?"

*

"i've been waiting for ages!" molly said with a smile.

the boys smiled back.

"molly, where's your bathing suit? you're not swimming in that dress, are you?" george teased.

"why, of course not, georgie,"

paul jumped when she began pulling the hem of her dress up, not knowing what was under. he shot a charming smile when it was only her bikini. she lifted her dress up to reveal a small, high waisted yellow bikini underneath. paul and george already had their trunks on with t-shirts.

"eduardo should be out in just a moment," molly checked her watch. "he's agreed to let us swim at his house, but only for two hours. we need to be home by ten, no later."

"molls, we'll be home by ten," paul laughed. "with this nut-case?" he gave a noogie to george's hair, ruffling it everywhere.

he smiled and let him. besides, molly was getting a laugh out of it.

"ahem," eduardo entered the kitchen with a stern look. paul let go of george immediately. "i think now's the time we should be going," he announced.

paul, george and molly followed him out the door and into his high-class car, mocking his high-class way of talking on the way. paul was careful not to bump or scratch anything.

the car was small and cramped, which made it difficult for the teens to find the right place to sit. it was only two doors, so they all had to climb in through the front.

paul first, then george and molly. molly stood awkwardly between the two when there wasn't enough room for her.

"molly, i've really got to be going! just... just sit on one of their laps or something!" eduardo demanded.