𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

molly was put in alone. she explained to the officer that she didn't actually know jim personally, and she didn't know he had drugs, but they locked her up for, as they said, "until someone bails you".

molly knew she couldn't call her mother, and she couldn't exactly call any of the boys since it was around five or six, and they'd be performing soon.

jim and molly had gotten pretty far from the time they left till the time she got arrested. all the way to ottersberg! it might've been because he was speeding, though.

the only person she knew was in hamburg and not busy, was stick. ugh, stick. the one person she didn't want to see.

"i'd like to make a call, mister... err, sir," she told the guard at a desk. molly knew stick's number, but only because it was in the pocket of her dress.

the guard opened the door and led her to the phone, which was about four feet away. she dialled the number and hoped and prayed he would answer.

after a few rings, she heard his distinct voice ring through. with tears practically streaming down her face, she thought to speak. "stick, i'm in jail," molly said very quickly. "could you please bail me out?"

stick took a moment to answer, shut only because he was laughing so hard. "you! in jail? you're too funny!" he was hysterical.

"i'm not joking," she sighed. "can you just please come and get me?"

"where are you?" stick asked after the laughter died down.

molly looked over at the guard and asked him. the guard informed her, and she let the information pass to stick.
"holy shit, molly," he yelled. "i mean... i'm not busy right now, so... i guess."

molly thanked and thanked him, swiftly hanging up the phone once they hung up.  

                                               *

a hundred just to bail her. that was all.

once it got out that molly and jim were arrested, the guys were worried sick. it took stick an hour to get to the jail when in actuality, it would've only taken twenty or thirty minutes if he sped like jim. he pulled to the jail in his beat-up truck at around six at night, when it was just getting dark.

when george heard the news, he just about shit himself. it was just when she'd gotten back from the jailhouse that he learned of it. it was already seven-thirty when they arrived back in hamburg against molly's protests. she desperately asked stick to drive her home, but he simply wouldn't do it.

"oh, molly's back," george said as he saw her dishevelled figure walk into the club they were playing that night.

the other men's head's turned to look at her, each one of them deep in confusion. "i thought she went home," paul said aloud.

"me too..." john muttered while molly made her way closer to the five men casually hanging out before the bar opened.

stick trailed along behind her with her luggage in his hands.

"so, you decided you couldn't bear to live without us?" john quipped, giving her a smirk.

molly frowned, sighing loudly before giving her explanation. "i went to jail. i have no way home, now, and even if i did, there wouldn't be nearly enough time to get home in time."

"you're stuck with us, then?" george asked hopefully.

she gave a sad nod. george didn't exactly hear the beginning part until he went back over the sentence in his head and the other guys said something.