Part 4-Crazy About You

Delena' parents trusted me with her. They could see that I was not out to hurt her or anything worse.

Apparently they were paying me in advance for any gardening I would do while Delena would be at school and they'd be at work. Unbeknownst to them, I wasn't going to do much especially with my teaching job and teaching THEIR daughter.

I remember asking Delena parents if she ever went to parties. They wanted me to come over anyhow.

When they informed me that they did not mind I was relieved. They were not suspicious at all, much to my surprise. Obviously trustworthy of me to make sure she was okay.

Ironically, she came into the living room just at that moment. I noticed Delena was wearing athletic wear and carrying a travel bag.

"I'm just taking this out to the back."

I walked with her to the backyard and watched her take out a yoga mat. This was my opportunity to ask.

"Would you like to come to a party tomorrow night?"

"Really? Where?"

"At my place."

"Okay."

I sat on the other end of the mat with her.

"I enjoy doing yoga, it's very calming."

"It is one of my favorite hobbies as well."

Each day was a day I learned something new about her. Which made me feel so privileged to be in her presence.

She noticed a piece of grass on my jeans and moved it away.

"So. Tell me what time to meet you so we can go?"

One thing I will say about Delena, she was always eager for anything.

We did a yoga meditation together as the wind blew and the Sun shined.

Contemplating and thankful for enjoying this moment with her.

Later that night...

She was wearing a turquoise sleeve dress. Always looking beautiful as ever.

When we headed to my place. I found the courage to actually hold her hand as we headed to my car.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Oh don't be sorry Boone."

She is comfortable with hand holding, a positive sign.

We drove for three minutes. By foot it took about five minutes and back from her parents place.

Once we reached my home, I heard the gasp from Delena when she saw the house.

"This is my home."

"Wow... Boone, I had no idea that it was so beautiful."

"Thank you."

I saw that my siblings were in the backyard. I'm sure by now she's wondering about me.

"I want you to meet my brothers and sisters."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I parked the car and waved to everyone.

Delena said hello to all my siblings. A friend of mine had also arrived to visit and also greet one another.

I decided to do a film on the porch. I filmed her wearing a pink and white dress and white leggings.

"Kiss the camera baby! Kiss the camera for me!"

Hahaha! She's so good at this!

Oh! Not to mention enticing. There I go again, I need to concentrate.

Everything was going great that evening.

Throughout the night everyone was talking about how kind and talented Delena was.

I came to realize that it was time to tell her how I felt. I couldn't contain it anymore.

As everyone was mingling and laughing. I knew I had to have that moment alone with her.

Quickly I took Delena' hand and brought her to my bedroom.

"Boone, why are we he-"

I kissed her, a kiss that would probably knock her socks off.

She did not fight back, another positive sign.

Delena never squirmed or fought back, trusting each second passed.

I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. She was driving me wild, my control nearly gone.

I placed her on the table and kissed her once again. That's when my guilt hit me. I stopped myself and walked away. Delena looked at me questionably. I rubbed my head and looked out the window. What was I thinking?

"I have never felt such desire for anyone like you before."

"You're bluffing."

"I meant what I said."

There was a brief silence then.

"You know Boone, I always thought you were handsome. I sort of develop a crush on you."

I was in disbelief. I walked back to the bed and sat close to her.

"Really?"

"Since the first day we met. I thought I was being silly thinking that."

I went over to her and touched her face.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

She giggled.

"You never asked."

I kissed her forehead and hugged her tenderly.

"Thank you for telling me."

She laid her head on my chest.

"I was hoping that one day we would be like this. Alone and intimate."

"So did I, Delena."

I lifted her chin and kissed her tenderly.

My desire for her is no a result of insanity.

That night, she'd become my lover, my Delilah.