Part 5-Is This Love?

I really enjoyed spending the night with Delena. She was what I had always dreamed of. Sweet but naughty; beautiful yet seductive; sensitive but strong.

She was my Delilah, my lover.

Our relationship was romantic, we still kept it a secret from her parents though.

After the party was over. Delena and I cleaned up and took out the trash.

"Delilah?"

She gave me an odd look.

"Did you just call me 'Delilah'?"

"Only because you leave me powerless."

She shook her head.

"Is there anything you would like Delilah?"

"Like what?"

I wrapped my arms around her.

"Some tea? Leftover food?"

"No."

I gave her a wink.

"I got an idea."

I told her to wait in my bedroom and slip on one of my robes. After six minutes I told her to come with me down the hall.

I walked with her to the bathroom and covered her eyes. When I removed them she laughed

Delena climbed in the bath and sighed.

I stuck my hand in and caressed her leg and she began to moan. Hearing it was making me imagine pleasuring her. I stopped and she gave me a puzzled look.

"Don't tempt me you naughty girl."

I grabbed her and threw some bubbly foam on her. She burst out laughing and tried to fight me off with her feet. I caught one of her legs and threw a small amount of foam in her hair.

This was so much fun.

Later I caressed her body with some coconut oil on my massage table.

"Mmmm... This feels nice, thanks Boone."

"You're very welcome Delilah."

Seeing her lying before me and my hands massaging her was driving me crazy.

I wanted to grab her and pleasure her until the massage table broke. Oh, my libido sure is getting the better of me.

"Would you like for me to continue?"

"Yes..."

Like a magician, I was casting my spell on her.

"Isn't that nice Delilah?"

"Yes..." She replied faintly.

My Delilah was trying her hardest not to moan.

She got up and took hold of my hair and brought me down on the massage table.

I smiled knowing it had worked and I captured her lips.

Right at that moment we knew our union would become physical. Never had I felt such passion in a long time. Certainly she had never felt such passion either.

"Make love to me Boone, please."

That night, she gave herself to me. Also, made certain that nothing unplanned happened.

Our kiss was becoming more intense by the second. She held onto me and began to kiss my cheek continuously.

"I want you Boone. Please... make lo-"

I silence her with my lips and begin to kiss and nibble her neck. She wanted this as much as I did. This was completely consensual. No one was forced into anything they didn't want. .

Each kiss and caress I gave her made her moan and gasp. It was like music to me, but also amazement. I expected her to want to take things slow instead she desired it full on.

I'll always remember that night.

Not many girls would be that bold as her, she really amazed me.

The one film that was made just before we started college was us portraying a couple forbidden to be together. I filmed a scene where I was angered about the disapproval from her character's folks.

Ironic isn't it?

Eventually, we knew work had to start by the beginning of the semester.

Many days and nights we were working together. At the college and romancing behind closed doors.

I always enjoyed having Delena around, as a student and lover.

Honestly if I could give her anything she wanted I would, even if she never asked.

I truly had fallen in love with her.

When it was the end of the semester she was looking forward to working with me again. I informed her that I would be doing some film projects. Besides that, there was another and more important reason.

One which would change everything.