| 5 |

"I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground
I see what it's like
I see what it's like for day and night
Never together
'Cause they see things in a different light like us
But they never tried like us"

You & I - One Direction Bitches! (That's right!!)

* * *

Well, turns out I have every class with Mr. Dickface except for Psychology so I'm just gonna go shoot myself now! But the bright side is, is that I also have every class but first period with Olivia. Thank the lords for Psychology majors. 

It's Friday night and Liv and I are in my room with my music on blast. And by music, I mean One Direction; Kiss You. Who gives a fuck if they're on their Hiatus? I sure as hell don't give an assfuck!

"Zara! Put that music down! Nobody wants to hear that shit!" Stacey yells from across the hall. Oh no she did not! She crossed the line.

And I call that thing my sister.

Stomping over to open my bedroom door, I glared at her! "What did you just say, little sister?" Putting on my biggest and fakest smile.

I don't play when it comes to my boys. She rolls her eyes at me. "I said to put that piece of shit down. No one wants to hear that shattering mess." As she continues to insult my babies, I snap my fingers over to Liv. "Pass me my phone, Olivia." Getting up, she puts the phone in my hand, knowing full well of what I'm about to do. Like I said, more than obvious about Stacey's "little" crush. 

"I'm sorry, Stacey. Did you just call this heavenly, angelic music a piece of shit?" I'm pissed. Searching through my contacts, I finally find it, pressing the call button.

I put the phone up to my ear. Speaking loud enough for her to hear my conversation. He picks up on the fourth ring. I smile, "Hey, Dyson, how you been?" Realization takes over her face. "Wait I'm sorry!" She literally screams, running out her room and through the hallway stopping in front of my room. My smile grows wider. But I still put my hand up to silence her. "I'm good, you Zara?" "I'm great, thanks." "So, what's up?" Maybe I should tease. "Oh, yeah, so... my sister..." She bites her lips. "... she told me College Board offered you a scholarship for being left-handed man. How awesome is that." He's quiet for a second.

"Your sister?" I laugh, "Stacey Meghan." Looking Stacey in the eye, she goes pale. "Oh, Lucas's friend! She's your sister?" "Yeah, it's the hair, isn't it?" I laugh. "But um, Olivia and I just wanted to check up and see if you'd like to hang out and celebrate. If not that's cool too." He lets out a laugh. "Yeah, sure that's cool. I'm free tomorrow. Say, 5 pm, Club 90X?" My jaw drops taking me a minute to find my voice once again.

"Club X? Man, that place is hard as fuck to get into nowadays."

"I know people." Is all he says before we wish each other a good night.

"So we're going to Club X tomorrow?" Olivia questions once I hang up. I nod my head. "What the actual fuck was that Zara?" Stacey yells.

I know I'm being over-exaggerated, but One Direction has been there for me through thick and thin. They say the things that every man should say to a woman. And they say everything a woman always wants to hear from a man, but they never do. Even through my own tragedy five years ago, they were the only ones to help me get through my depression. Always putting a smile on my face.