| 7 |

Zara's House^shown above

"Honestly, I don't regret you
I just wish I never met you
Part of me wants to upset you, ah
Every single letter's killing me
Don't know why it always gets to me
Every time I hear that sound"

Your Name Hurts - Hailee Steinfeld

* * *

"Be quiet you idiot. She doesn't know you're here. If she finds out, we're both dead, considering she hates your guts!"

Hearing very faint voices and shuffling, I get up a little quicker than usual.

Shit. The entire room is spinning. And my head feels like it's about to freaking explode!!

Taking another minute or so to close my eyes, I finally get up and head to my bathroom. Thank the gods mom and dad aren't here. 

Mom always uses the I-booked-a-gig card on us, which is like six out of seven days of the week. My Dad, who is actually my step-dad, most of the time has a high-profile case which causes him to leave town often. The price he has to pay for being too good at his job. But that's all I know, it's been a few weeks maybe months since I had a full-on conversation with my mom mainly. Our relationship is complicated, just like all the rest.

What relationships is that? The one with you and your Harry Styles posters that's on your wall!

Agreeing with my conscience, I continue on with my routine.

15 minutes pass as I get ready for my daily run. I'm a little off schedule today, not so little, thanks to those shots, whiskey, rum, and all that BS.

Before heading out I scroll through my notification.

Holy crap. What the hell! All these likes and comments. I guess Olivia was right as to putting this up. I scroll through the comments for a good two minutes and reply to all, even blushing at a few of them.

Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, I'm welcomed to two different faces.

"What in the holy fuck are you all doing here? 'Cause last time I checked the only person I invited to stay here was Olivia!"

With that being said, it made sense. Turning around after hearing footsteps coming down the stairs, I roll my eyes even harder. "Oh, what the hell! You know what, I'm going for a run."

"Goodmorning to you too, love."

Ignoring him, I grab my hydro flask, milk, and two tylonel and head out the door.

After an hour of run, I'm at my house walking into my front door, sweating like a mad man.

"What the fuck is up with you people!" Yelling, I cover my eyes.

My best friend and frienemy are makeout. "Olivia upstairs, Dylan... just, just leave!" Disgust clear in my voice, Olivia and I walk up the stairs.

"What in the holy hell was that. I leave for an hour only to come back seeing you sucking faces with Dylan. Are you mental? Of all people, you chose the idiot twin!" Disgust is still written on my face, but I try to keep my voice low knowing that Dylan is still probably here.

"Hey, what's so wrong with Dylan? Sure he's an asshole, but have you seen that body of his? He's fuckable if you haven't notice."

I gag when she mentions fuckable. "Oh, seriously Zar, be a little more mature."

"For starters I am mature. I'm not the one with my tongue down someone's throat."

She snorts, "Oh really? Is it any different that you and Morgan being all over each other?"