Chapter Two: Cemetery Drive "I Miss You, So Far"

CHAPTER TWO

12:00 right on the dot. They should be here by now thought Helena as she waited outside of Paramour Mansion. She had been waiting for Raymond, Johnny and Jenny for the past half hour and they apparently forgot or just didn't care that it was their three year anniversary as friends. As Helena was about to just get up and go home she saw three figures running towards her. Jenny's copper hair was noticeable even from far away. When they finally approached Helena their sneakers squealed to a halt on the smooth concrete.

"S-sorry we're late Halo." Jenny said, out of breath.

  "Y-ya sorry I had to get a coffee." Johnny said holding up an empty cup of coffee.  

"You're practically addicted to coffee you know." Helena said rolling her eyes. 

"Hi Helena " Raymond said with a flick of his hand.  

"Hiya." Helena replied, waving. 

"So are we aren't we going to go into the ghost house?" Johnny asked. Jenny cringed at the word 'ghost' since that was one of her greatest fears. 

"Ok enough with the ghost talk. You know how frightened Jenny is with those things.  And besides we don't even know if there are even ghosts in that mansion." Raymond spoke up, always the calm voice of reason.

 "Exactly, Johnny." Helena agreed, giving the eldest of the four a stern look.

Then Jenny's eye caught the sight of the old, rusted speaker that was next to the gate.  "Hey guys, there's a speaker here." She said pointing towards the speaker.

Helena stepped over to the speaker and pressed the button on it and said into it, "Um, hello?" 

A high-pitched voice squealed out of the little speaker, "Hi there! How can I help you?"

Helena was shocked that a voice came out but she replied anyway.   "My name's Halo, me and my friends would like to do a ghost check in the mansion."

 "Oh sure! Come right in I'll be right by the door waiting for you." The voice giggled then disappeared. All four of them stood in shock for a second or so, then suddenly the gate swung open, creaking excitedly, and the four teens hesitantly walked over to the mansion. A man stood at the porch of the mansion, he was a tall and slender man, and he had curly sandy blonde hair and bright green eyes. He was wearing a white frilled long sleeved shirt with a collar, polka-dotted tights and pink roller skates. He waved at the teens with a giant smile on his face as he jumped from the porch and onto the driveway and rollerskated up to the teens. 

"Hi!" Said the man in the same high voice.  "Hi, I'm Halo, this is Raymond, Jenny and Johnny." Helena said gesturing towards them, losing all sense of wariness at the sight of the friendly man. 

"Oh it's so great to see you. It seems like years since I've seen a living face!" He exclaimed in excitement and happiness.  "I'm Show Pony." He said waving brightly.  Show Pony seemed to be a man in his late twenties, though his eyes were much older, and his clothes, faded and covered in dust and cobwebs, looked as if they were from a timeless land not yet heard of. 

"Nice to meet you." Jenny said smiling brightly. She seemed to like Show Pony even though he looked slightly creepy. 

"So do you want a tour of the mansion?" He asked the teens.

 "Yes please!" All of them replied at once.

 "Alright! Let's just make sure that we don't run into any ghosts."  he giggled as they began to go into the mansion.

 PART TWO: House of Wolves "Tell Me I'm A Bad, Bad Man"

As Gerard and the guys followed Show Pony they began to get even more on edge than they originally were. Maybe it was something to do with the cold air? Yes, that was it, the cold air. When Show Pony finally stopped rollerblading and opened the door for the band they almost passed out from exhaustion. Mainly because they didn't sleep well the past two nights. Gerard had taken to drinking, which nearly drove Frank mad with worry, and Bob was afraid for Mikey, who had fallen into depression and suicidal thoughts. Ray, being sensible, worried for the whole lot of them, plus their upcoming album, the state of their instruments, and the loads of paperwork that would have to be filled out.

 "Well here you go. Mr. Tibet's office is around the corner, first door on the right." said Show Pony happily. 

"Thanks." Gerard said before the door shut. 

"Okay I have to admit, this building gives me the creeps." Frank said as soon as Show Pony left. 

"Never mind the house; it was Dr. Death and Show Pony that gave me the heeby geebys." Mikey said rubbing his arms as if he was cold. 

 "Quit talking shit about the house and the people here you two!" Gerard snapped, rubbing his forehead in exasperation. "This is our home now."

"Oh it's fine." Said a voice from behind the band.

They all whipped their heads around and saw a man standing there. He was tall but he wasn't very slender, he had a patch of white hair on top of his bald head and hazel eyes that had deteriorated with age and time, he was wearing a green suit with a black tie and was holding a cane. 

"I'm sorry for my brother's comment." Gerard instantly apologized.  

"Oh it's fine. I understand that the house is a little unnerving and so are my workers." The man said walking towards them with a limp which made it clear why he had a cane.

"DADDY!!!" Shouted a voice from the corner of the house. "Who's here!?" A girl in her teens appeared out of the hall and stormed up to the man. She was shorter than her father and had she had curly blond hair that looked like Show Pony's but she had her father's lifeless hazel eyes.  The girl was wearing a black dress that showed off her thighs. 

"This is the band that our record company is going to sign." The man said pointing towards My Chemical Romance.  

"Oh, so you're Mr. Tibet." Mikey said relived when he noticed that the man wasn't a ghost. 

"Yes I am. Now would you like to come into my office so we can get through all the legal crap?" Mr. Tibet asked rhetorically before leading the band into his office.

"Wait dad, you just can't up and go. I want to get to meet these boys." She called to Mr. Tibet.

Gerard noticed that a spark of either sadness or anger passed through the girl's eyes,  but he decided to ignore the thought.  

"Um Scar, just let me sign these guys to our label and then you can have your way with them." He told the girl named Scar. 

"Fine just get it over with." she mumbled, looking down at her shoes. "I'll wait as long as you need."