Prologue

18 is the age most people tend to believe they are adults and can do whatever they want. Well not in my house for my parents turning 18 was nothing,you just got a year older. The rules we're all the same from when I was a teenager, I still had a curfew of 10:00 pm and if I was going out with a guy my parents had to meet him. I always found it a little extreme but to my parents it was the way they could keep us the safest. So I did what I thought was best I left. Didn't last very long I was back home within three months I didn't expect my parents to take me back in but they did and I was so happy at the time but as time went by things became harder for me to handle. My sister and my brother felt it too, things were no longer the same something had changed in the atmosphere we were living in. My sister went off to go to college albeit community college but she went farther than I did and she did something with her life my brother is still in middle school so he has a long way to go. I worked my ass off and saved as much money as I could and I opened up a tiny restaurant by the time I was 23 with a little help from the bank. I named it Mama Juana's named after my great great grandmother.