Chapter 3

The morning he started working to my surprise he got here on time. He had Tommy with him at the time saying that his babysitter would come and pick him up at any minute. I didn't mind I love children but she better get here fast so we can start with the introduction to the cook. When the babysitter showed up she took Tommy back to their house and I went on to introduce Liam to the head chef and the waiters.
    K-  "Liam come to the kitchen so I can introduce you to the workers"
    L- "Ok" He followed me to the kitchen when I got in I saw everyone already in there so I began to introduce them. Our head chef Daniel he is 30 years old and we've known each other since I began to plan this restaurant he came in for an interview and I knew he would be my chef. Then we moved on to the waiters their is Anna,Carlos,Jasmine,Gina,Kol,and Violet. They are all around the same age except Gina she works here early in the mornings and late at night while her kids are at work she is the oldest worker here. When we were done with introductions I could tell Violetta and Anna were discreetly fixing themselves before they went and said hi to Liam. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh when they began their flirting and Liam looked uncomfortable then I see Carlos come up behind him and say.
    C- "Don't worry man they'll move on soon they always do they have done it to every single one of us guys here"
      L- "I hope it doesn't last long"
      C- "it won't they'll get over it soon" I felt bad that I had laughed so hard at that but it was true and it really showed.