Chapter 4

Liam's first day went smoothly he really knew what he was doing. Violetta and Anna had since begun to take notice that he didn't really care for them so they began to stop trying to impress him.It was the end of the day and I had begun to get ready to go everyone but Daniel and Liam they were getting everything clean for the next day. Once they had finished Daniel went home and I had stayed to make sure everything was secure Liam came into my office.
    L- "Thank you for giving me a job I really needed this having a baby is not a cheap"
    K- "No problem just making sure your little one has somewhere to live." He nodded and left. The next morning was as any other I got to work opened the restaurant and the workers began to arrive. The day was like any other until Tommy's babysitter bust through the door with a crying Tommy in her arms she goes up to me and begins to frantickly ask me where Liam is. I try to calm her down as much as possible to not frighten the customers. I tell her to walk into my office while I go and get Liam.
    K- "Liam your babysitter is here she seemed to be worried about something she's in the office"
    L- "What ok" he turns to the head chef and says "ill be right back" with that me and him walk back to my office as he goes in the babysitter walks to him all frantick like.
    B- "She was here"
    L- "Holly calm down who was here"
    H- "SHE was here she saw him she wanted to see him she tried to come in your house but I shut the door and walked down through the back exit"
    L- "No she can't be here we moved far away so she wouldn't find us"
    H- "I'm sorry, where should I take Tommy she's still probably up there waiting for you"
    L- "I don't know I have nowhere else to take him" In that moment I knew what I had to do.
    K- "Sorry to inturupt but you could stay at my house it's 50 min from the city and it's a safe enough community that she will never think its where you are."
    L- "Thank you thank you I promise I will explain everything"
    K- "It's no problem here Holly was it this is my home address and the pin to get into my house is XXXX and the extra key is in the mailbox." With that she was on her way with Tommy and I told Liam to get back to work that it would be talked about later.