~ Chapter 1 ~

Yoonmin "instinct"

Jimin had just walked out of his geography test, it was now lunch and he was looking around the field for his friends. His ears perked up when he heard someone calling "jiminie over here" it was hoseok.

His tail wagged and he trotted over to the table, Hoseok, tae and kookie where all sat at the table talking about their lessons.

"Hey guys" jimin sat next to hoseok "hey chim so how did the test go" jimin sighed "eh i mean it could have gone worse" both turned and looked at kook when he giggled and playfully hit tae who was smirking.

"Oh flirting again?" Hoseok said snickering. Tae and kook went red "s-shut up!" Kook shouted, tae growled and flattened his ears against his head.

Namjoon and jin where walking up to the table and sat down. "Well i could see taekook flirting from across the field" namjoon said and tae pouted. "Hey im just reminding him how much i love him" tae said proudly, kook blushed and giggled.

Jin, hoseok and jimin pretended to gag at taes statement. "Well me and namjoon dont throw ourselves onto each other in public like you two do, *he scoffed* we are sensible"

Hoseok choked on his water and whispered into jimins ear. "When jin was in heat im pretty sure that he wasnt being very sensible, especially infront of us"

The two both exploded with laughter making the other give confused looks

Flashback ~~~

It was the year before around febuary, jimin and hobi where at namjoons house when someone opened the front door. It was Jin, a strange smell filled the room.

Jin was whimpering, sweaty and trembling. Namjoon immediately jumped up and held jin up whilst asking him questions. The two omegas where shocked and confused.

A minute later the alpha ushered the two out of the house whilst jin clung to him, kissing his neck and tugging at his clothes.

The two omegas knew exactly what was happening to jin. They both stood confused until hobi spoke up. "We should go to the back window and see whats happening"

"Oh hoh yes lets do that" jimin giggled, they both ran to the back window and peeked through. They saw something... they wished they hadnt seen

They both ran away embarrassed and fangirling, "JEEZ THEY GOT INTO THAT QUICK" hobi squealed. they both ran down the street until they reached the park where they calmed down.

jimin rung tae who was with jungkook at the time and immediately spilled all the tea.

Taekook where screaming and where rushing down the street to get to them so they can discuss it more. Hobi on the other hand had called yoongi about it, he was mad at first as he was sleeping beforehand but one he was told what happened he couldnt stop laughing.

The couple still had no clue what had happened during that day

End of flashback ~~~

Jimin snickered again at the memory but whilst eveyone was busy talking he couldnt help but wonder where yoongi was.

His little crush was getting the best of him, yoongi was all jimin could think about. The alphas scent drove him crazy and he could barely concentrate in his maths class as yoongi sat right next to him.

He was yanked from his little daydream when someone sat next to him, the alphas scent rushing over him
_____________________________________

Hope you liked the first chapter, i dont know when itll be up but hey maybe by Saturday.

Jesus the comeback is SOOO close!
Im so excited to see the MV

And like and follow me if you enjoyed and check out my other stories

Goodbye my non innocent children~