~chapter 4~

Sorry this took a while to get out, ive just had a really crappy week and was busy with homework but hey ho i managed to finish the next chapter so enjoy~
_____________________________________

W-what do you mean? Jimin was shocked *w-wait... no way does yoongi like me!?!* yoongi smirked. "W-why would you do that?" Jimin asked shly whilst looking away.

Yoongi quickly pushed jimin onto his back which made jimin squeak. He hovered over the small alpha who was blushing madly, yoongi looked so dominant and it turned jimin on.

Looking away for a second, yoongi sighed "Because jimin... i-ive fallen for you... ive just kept my fellings inside for a while and its about time i told you" he flattened his ears shly

Jimins eyes whidened, he couldnt believe what he was hearing. He sniffled and smiled shly not making eye contact "i-i like you too yoongi"

Those words made yoongi squeal inside, he couldnt be more happy. Jimin suddenly groaned and held his stomach again from the pain, he looked up at yoongi with begging eyes... jimin was desperate.

Yoongi smirked and eyed jimin from bottom to top, he really was perfect. Jimin was still panting and whining, becoming needy now. Yoongis eyes stopped at jimins pink plump lips

He sealed the gap between them and kissed him, jimin wrapped his arms around the alphas neck and let out a soft moan, he was so desperate. The kiss becoming passionate. Jimin opened his mouth and let yoongis tongue inside, yoongis hands where trailing jimins body.

Jimin had dreamt of this for so long! Now it was finally happening! Yoongi let out. a growl insitinctively and jimin was practivally melting onto yoongi, begging for him.

Yoongi pulled away and started to kiss and bite jimins neck making him moan sweetly, it was music to yoongis ears. Both where becoming hard.

After a minute yoongi pulled away making jimin whine "Now what am i going to do with you?" He teased. Jimin bit his lip and cried out "I dont care w-what you do to me, nngh just f-fuck me"

That was when both wolves full insiticncts kicked in, yoongi pulled jimin in for a kiss and started to pull down his pants, he pulled away and quickly took his own shirt off aswell as jimins revealing his sweat glistened abs.

Jimins scent was at its strongest "baby boy your scent is driving me crazy" yoongi growled which made jimin bite his lip

Both of them where soon only in their underwear and both visably hard, yoongi pulled down jimins underwear which made his hard member spring out. Jimin gasped at the sudden cold air.

"Excited i see?" He smirked, jimin bit his lip. He sat up and pushed yoongi onto his back and before yoongi could react pulled his underwear down.

Yoongis member sprung out and jimins eyes whidened, he was big. Jimin began palming him with his small hands, yoongi leant his head back and moaned.

Jimin began kitten licking his tip and then took him into his mouth whole.

Yoongis tail was wagging aswell as jimins, yoongi gripped jimins soft hair and pushed his dick deeper into his mouth.

He suddenly pulled away which made yoongi growl, he whined and hovered over yoongi "nngh i n-need you now Alpha" he whimpered

Yoongi smirked, he gripped jimins hips and pushed him on his back, yoongi was about to ask for some lube when jimin groaned in pain

"Y-yoongi i dont need preparing j-just hurry nngh" he whimpered. Yoongi smirked "well then puppy if thats what you want"
____________________________________

Agh i feel bad leaving it like this but ive used all my writing juice for the week 😂 but the full on smutt is next chapter so stay tuned

Btw i have a total of 7 chapter ready for my new book so as soon as ive finished this book imma spill it all 💜

Anyway like and follow if you enjoyed 💜

Goodbye my non innocent children~