~Chapter 3~

jmin finally arrived back home, It was 4:15 he had ages yet so decided to just relax and get some of his own homework done.

sometime later his phone buzzed, jimin picked up his phone and checkd the notification. It was from yoongi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daddy 💦: hey jimin ill be at yours in 15 mins

*jimin smiled just from the text*

Daddys Boy🍑: okay yoongi ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And yes jimin changed the names
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jimin squealed excitedly, his crush will soon be here, with him... all alone.

Jimin put down his books noticing what time it was "ah i didnt realise how fast the time went by" he chuckled sheepishly. He started putting his books away and headed towards the kitchen

He was grabbing some snacks when he suddenly felt kinda warm, he looked over to the air-con to see it was turned on and the window to his side was open too. He shrugged it off.

He went back in to the living room and suddenly felt a pain in his stomach, jimin groaned and held his stomach "w-what? What is this?" He was getting warmer. He put everything down and sat on his couch.

He felt tingly and was now panting, he whimpered and let out another groan as the pain came back. He took off his hoodie to cool himself off, this of course didnt work.

By now jimin was curled up into a ball, he sat and thought what it could be and one thing came to his mind...he was in heat.

Jimin instantly started to panic "I-i cant b-be in heat, y-yoongi will be here soon" he mumbled. He bit his lip, wanting it all to go away but jumped out of his skin when he heard a knock on the door.

He whimpered *W-what am i supose to do?!?* he thought whilst sitting up. The door was knocked on again and jimin was close to tearing up. "JIMIN! Are you going to answer the door?" He hear yoongi call.

"U-Uh hang on!" Jimin picked himself up and stumbled towards the door. *God i probably look like a mess* he thought.

Yoongi stood outside, book in hand and becoming impatient. His ears and tail perked up when the door opened, an amazing smell hit him that made him want to drool.

He looked jimin up and down and tilted his head to the side *what happened to him?* jimin was sweaty and his hair and clothes where messy. He then realised that the amazing scent was strongly coming off him.

"Umm you okay? Have you been running or something" yoongi questioned. Jimin blushed "U-uh yea, i was rushing around getting the s-snacks" he gulped, yoongi hummed in reply.

Both of them walked into the living room and sat down, yoongi got his book out and opened it. "Okay so i need help on these parts" he pointed to the topics.

Jimin hummed in reply and started to help him, yoongi noticed that jimins voice was slightly shaky and he kept holding his stomach at times. Yoongi became worried

"Are you okay? Your squirming alot" yoongi said tilting his head. Jimin sat up straighter and tried not to look normal and not a panting mess.

"Y-yea im fine d-dont worry" he reassure but yoongi wasnt convinced. After a while they finished yoongis homework and where now watching a film on netflix.

Jimin was a mess, he let out soft whines that yoongi couldnt hear. Jimins scent was getting stronger by the minute... and yoongi was getting more curious.

Yoongi glanced over to jimin and his eyes whidened, he was curled up into a ball and was panting. His tail was curled around him and his ears flat against his head.

He sat staring at the panting boy until it clicked...jimin was in heat... yoongi twitched and ear curiously and sat up slightly higher. He was going to ask him.

His heart pounded in his chest when he finally asked "u-umm jimin... are you in heat?" He gulped. Jimin looked up at him, his hair was messy and he was blushing darkly and not to mention how sweaty he was.

Yoongi blushed and bit his lip, he was a mess... but he also looked kinda hot. Jimin let out a whine and looked away embarrassed.

"Y-yes i-im in heat" he sniffled and started tearing up "i-im so so s-sorry yoongi, i-i didnt know this would happen" a tear rolled down his cheek.

Yoongi frowned, jimin continued to squirm and sniffle. He decided there was only one thing he could do... mate him, seeing him in this state was an instant turn on and his instincts where dying to pin him down and mate him.

Yoongi smirked and moved over to jimin, "you know jimin... i could help you out" he put a hand on jimins thigh and he shot his head up in surpirse.

~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter = The start of the Smutt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dionysus is fucking amazing :D the choreo is amaxing and the vocals too, they really are Gods!

Anyway hope you enjoyed, like and follow for more stories ( heck i have a lot of ideas )

Goodbye my non innocent children~