~ Chapter 5 ~

GRAB YOUR HOLY WATER
~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-yoongi i dont need preparing j-just hurry nngh" jimin whimpered. Yoongi smirked "well then puppy if thats what you want"

Yoongi lined his dick up at his entrance and pushed in, jimin let out a cry of pain and gripped the couch. He was trying his hardest not to hurt the omega.

Yoongi continued to push in slowly whilst jimin squirmed and wriggled underneath him, tearing up. Jimin let out lewd high pitch moan,"Nngh it h-hurts" he squeaked.

Yoongis full member was now inside jimin and he was waiting for him to adjust, jimin was breathing heavily. "Are you okay puppy?" Yoongi looked into jimins eyes.

"I-it feels wierd" he groaned. "I know it does puppy but it will feel good soon" he trailed his hands along jimins body to comfort him, jimin loved the name puppy

Yoongi felt jimin relax around him "y-you can m-move now" jimin panted. yoongi smirked and started to thrust at a slow pace, jimin moaned and threw his head back.

He started to pick up his pace whilst jimins tail wagged, pleasure rushing through his body. Their full instincts kicking in.

"f-faster yoongi ahh~" jimin begged. Yoongi obliged and started pounding into him at an inhuman pace making jimin go crazy, skin slapping and jimins moans where all you could hear.

Yoongi was growling and panting, his ears flat against his head and tail wagging wildly. Jimin was clawing at yoongis back practically screaming out moans.

Lifting up jimins legs, yoongi started pounding into the omega again. Jimins whole body was tingaling, he could only see stars, he could feel his orgasm coming too.

"Y-yoongi im g-gonna cum" jimin moaned, yoongi let out a growl and pulled out making jimin whine at the loss. He flipped jimin over onto all fours making him squeak, yoongi was also close to cumming.

Without a warning yoongi entered the whiny omega and started pounding into him again, jimin screamed in pleasure and buried his face into one of his cushions.

Yoongi decided to take things to the next level and started to push his knot inside him. This made jimin gasp in pain "y-yoongi! Wait!" Yoongi only growled in reply. His insintcts where going crazy

With a pop yoongis knot went fully inside jimin making him hiss and tear up, he pulled his knot out again to get jimin used to the size. A second later the small omega was moaning again and pushing back up against yoongis dick.

Jimin couldnt hold on any longer, he felt as if hed burst from all the pleasure. He wearily moaned "ahh~ yoongi i-im cummimg!"

With a high pitch moan Jimin came on his couch and heard yoongi growl again, he suddenky felt yoongi push his knot inside jimin with another wet pop, jimin gasped as he felt yoongis knot growing inside him.

He had knotted him.

Jimin groaned at the pain and just as he thought it was over, he felt a sharp pain on his shoulder, yoongi had lunged over and had plunged both his canines into his shoulder Marking him, showing that jimin was his mate and he belonged to him.

The two where now locked together, unable to separate. The teeth marks stung and yoongi gave the marks a lick to comfort jimin. Yoongi was panting, as was jimin. "Y-yoongi you...you marked me" jimin whimpered "i know" yoongi panted "why wouldnt i?" He pulled jimin to the side so they could cuddle. Jimin smiled cutely at yoongis response.

Jimin groaned at the pain, it will take a while for them to separate. Yoongi had filled jimin and he was sure he couldnt keep any more cum inside of him.

The next few minutes they spent sweet talking and yoongi trying to distract jimin from the pain as much as possible. Jimin couldnt stop smiling at yoongi.

"i never knew someone who wished to be a rock could be so loving" jimin giggled making the alpha chuckle.Yoongi kept giving jimins head kisses.

Yoongi then suddenly perked his ears up, he pulled jimin up "sorry if this hurts puppy" he said softly into his ear. Jimin gribbed the couch. And with that yoongi pulled out of the omga with a wet pop, cum already dribbaling from jimins hole.

Jimin pretty much collapsed onto the couch with a gasp. His tail wagged happily, yoongi swiped the sweat off his forehead. Jimin rolled over and made grabby hands towards yoongi.

He picked the omega up and headed towards his room, jimin was holding onto yoongi like a little koala. Once they reached his room, yoongi layed jimin on his bed and climbed next to him

The two where already cuddaling, "thanks yoongi" he giggled which made yoongi peck his lips. "im so happy your my mate puppy" yoongi smiled "i promise ill be the best mate for you" the two mates kissed passionately.

They soon found themsleves drifting off, jimin was cuddled up onto yoongis chest beathing softly. Jimin felt so protected in the arms of his mate, he wanted the moment to last forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One more chapter bois
( v ̄▽ ̄)v

Itll be ending things off nicely 👍

And yea 💜 like and follow if your enjoying this crap book

Goodbye my non innocent children~