~ Chapter 6 (END) ~

1 4 5  r e a d s ! ! ! H o l y  f u k e  🤣
_____________________________________

Yoongi awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of shuffling and whining next to him, his eye lids fluttered open. He sat up and looked over to his mate.

Jimin was panting, whining and moving his hips slightly. *guess jimins still in heat* yoongi thought. A few seconds later jimin woke up with a groan, he rubbed his eyes and looked up "y-yoongi? Nngh yoongi i-im still in heat" jimin whined and sat up.

"Hmm does my puppy want some help?" Yoongi smirked. Jimin nodded eagerly, the alpha pulled him towards him and kissed him.

A few minutes later and the two wolves where already fucking, jimin was riding his alpha while moaning passionately. Yoongi was gribbing jimins hips and panting.

He could feel yoongi so deep inside him and it was long until he came and the alpha knotted him.

The two mates cuddled and sweet talked until yoongi popped his knot out once more. "Y-yoongi im glad you can help me out during my heat" jimin giggled.

Yoongi smirked "id do anything for you puppy, your irresistable like this" he pecked jimins lips.

The rest of the day the couple did nothing but sleep, eat and fuck, They even fucked on the kitchen counter after eating

It was 9 oclock now and jimins heat had finally ended, he was exhasted, sore but pleased. Jimin was currenlty curled up into yoongi on his bed who too was exhausted and drifting off.

Jimin started to fall alseep in his mates arms, the sound of yoongis soft breathing comforting him.

"Jimin where home!".

Jimin gasped and shot his head up, this woke yoongi up too "w-what is it puppy" yoongi groaned sleepily. jimin fell of his bed in a panic.

He put a finger to his lips and whispered "my parents are back!" He whimpered. Yoongi rubbed his eyes sleepily and sat up.

He was about to say something but could already hear jimins mum coming up the stairs. Jimin stumbled and jumped back onto the bed panicking and covered the two of them as they where still only in their underwear.

"Jimin? Are you aslee-" she opened the door and whidened her eyes and her ears perked up. She looked at the couple. She smiled and then squeaked excitedly jimin just sat breathless whilst yoongi shifted uncomfortably.

"JIMIN YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!" she squealed. Jimin sighed in relief. She cleared her throat "well then jimin you better introduce us" she put her hands on her hips and nodded, her tail wagging wildly.

Jimin flattened his ears and gulped "w-well mum t-this is my mate Min Yoongi" yoongi sat up higher "uh hello Mrs Park" he bowed politely.

Mrs park pouted and put her hands together "jimin... you should have told me you where in heat! i would have come home early to make sure you were okay".

Jimin mentally face palmed *oh yea everyone can probably smell my scent* "w-well i had yoongi to comfort me" yoongis eyes whidened. He immediately regreted saying that.

Mrs park chuckled "well then you must be exhausted then" jimin hid his face in embarrasment. "Mum... c-can you just leave" jimin whined

"Hmm okay then chim chim, sleep well you two" she left and shut the door. Jimin sighed "sorry about her" he whined.

Yoongi chuckled "i think shes sweet" he smiled and pinched jimins cheek making him giggle. "Come on i think we both need our sleep after all of our fun" he smirked.

Jimin layed back onto yoongis chest and pulled the covers over them.

The next morning jimin fully introduced yoongi to his parents and they spent breakfast talking and learning about him. Yoongi was nervous at first but jimin comforted him and he soon felt more relaxed around them.

The parks really liked yoongi and warmly welcomed him to the family. Jimin couldnt be more happy!

The couple ended up going into town for their first date at jimins favourite cafe and then to the park. Jimin smiling and giggling throughout the time they shared.

~time skip next day~

After a long walk jimin finally arrived at school and was waiting patiently for his mate to arrive. He squeaked when someone put their hands on his waist and spun him around.

His mates scent rushed over him

"Hey puppy" yoongi smiled, Jimin giggled and hugged him. They both held hands and walked into school, quiet a few people widened their eyes at the new couple and girls already started gossiping and squealing.

The soft and small omega and mencaing but quiet alpha where a pair no one thought could exist.

They still had a while until there first class starts so went over to the field to sit down, jimin instantly plopping himself on his mates lap. Yoongi gave jimins head small kisses.

"YOONMIN IS REAL!!!"

A familiar voice screeched from across the field. They both looked over to where the screech came from aswell as a few other students

"Oh god" yoongi groaned and flattened his ears.

Jin was running at the full speed towards them followed by tae giving kook a piggyback. hobi was screaming and namjoon was calling jin to slow down

*this will be a long day* jimin thought whilst wagging his tail.

The end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay

Thank you for all the support during this story i really hope you enjoyed 👌

Ill be publishing my first chapter for my new book *pets* soon.

Uh yea like and follow if you enjoyed and wanna see more of this mess aka me

Goodbye my non innocent children~💜