BIO

Y/N L/N

Race: Human

Age: When he finds Zhakul 7. when he enters beacon 15.

Likes: Team RWBY, Team JNPR, reading, spending time alone, quiet places, old story's and legends.

Dislikes:Team CRDL, bullying, discrimination, his semblance(since he has no real control over it), Bad jokes.

Semblance: Dark Archon. originally energy fusion.

The Original semblance was that he infused his aura into electricity and used it to enhance speed, strength, Senses and reaction time. Dark Archon however turns the users energy into dark red void energy and creates a ethereal being hungering for energy of all kind and creates chaos in mind, body and surroundings.

Psionic abilities: Shadow stride, shadow fury, Psionic storm, feedback, permanent cloak (can be deactivated) 

Archon abilities: Feedback(10 times stronger.) Psionic storm(Red, 10 times stronger) Maelstrom, Mind reading and control. also has the basic Archon attack but it's red.

Weapons: 

Warp gauntlet

The Warp Gauntlet is the basic weapon of the dark Templar but with some modifications it can use fire, ice, lighting and Gravity dust. Fire changes the color to red and burns the targets. Ice turns the Blade Blue and freezes enemy's. Lighting turns Yellow and paralyses the target. Gravity Turns the Blade an even Darker shade of Purple and Causes to destroy small targets into small bits with one hit while bigger targets need multiple hits.

Warp scythe

(basically the same as the Warp gauntlet but can use wind dust unlike the gauntlet. wind turns the Blades white and small whirlwinds are seen swirling around the blades.)

important Armor:

Shoulderpads

The shoulder pads are the main generators for the shields and through some modification with some energy and lighting dust it has now the same function as the shields of the immortal which reduces the damage the shield takes. (SC2 WOL and HOTS)

Looks: 

under the armor and bandages (or whatever they are) are your normal clothes