Who and what are you? A Dark Templar?

Yep first Chapter in this book. so let's get it on.

Y/N POV

I got from my bed in the middle of the night to drink water but a light outside caught my attention. i looked outside to see a meteor heading for the forest. though many don't see it i think... it has an odd...shape. i grabbed the sharpened stick from under my bed and made my way outside. once outside i saw the smoke coming from the forest.

I began walking into the forest where the Meteor crashed and noticed a few Grimm walking towards it from all directions. "well this won't be cakewalk" i said to myself as i ventured deeper into the forest.

Zhakul POV

I was bleeding and gathering as much energy i could to be still breathing and alive but outside the wreck i heard scraping. must be some aggressive animal. then a dent. another. then the hull busted open and i saw a Black creature with red eyes and white bone like carapace. 'might be some kind of Zerg' i thought and stood up and ignited my gauntlet. used a shadow blink and cut off it's head. as soon i killed it, it turned to dust. black dust.

"what sorcery is this?" i asked myself but the pain from the wounds made me kneel. i pulled myself together and went deeper into the shipwreck to the remains of the armory.

small timeskip

i arrived in the armory and immediately went to the stasis pot to see the Ghost from the Dominion a young one at that in there. i remember now. he volunteered to accompany me but since we were going to be several years in space he closed him. i went over to a console and began typing in the commands to release him. the Pot began to blink red and then the Young ghost was released. he fell over face first into the ground then a groan. "ughh why?" he whined through his mask.

"well it seems you're still in good condition" i made an attempt at a Human Joke "oh Har har Zhakul very fun-what the hell happened to you?!" he exclaimed after interrupting his previous sentence "we were shot down by Feral Zerg i managed to escape through a warp jump but now we are on a Planet human Civilization. also if you want to go outside i wouldn't recommend it. Creatures black as night and have resemblance to the animals you have on earth." "you mean wolfs and such?" i nodded but then groaned and collapsed onto my knees. "my gosh you took a bad hit didn't you?" he said coming over to trying to treat my wounds "it is futile you Kravski... my time is nearing but there will be a successor. a young boy not to far away from the ship nearing us. bring him here." "i see. very well anything else about Amon?" "one of his servants is here. her name is Salem. she is controlling the Black creatures." "alright i get this boy. just gather your strength for what you're about to do when i'm back." with that he grabbed his equipment and rifle and left.

Y/NPOV

I think i'm nearing the crash site and i can see...Blue flames and mechanical parts i have never seen before? what ever came crashing down it was definitely alien. suddenly a Beowolf appeared and tried to take me down but i dodged and threw my stick right into it's right eye killing it. i walked over as it turned to dust about to pick my stick when suddenly i heard a voice

"Not bad kiddo. not bad. killing one of these things with a stick. i'm impressed" "who are you, show yourself?!" i yelled circling myself to see where this person is hiding. "over here!" i looked over and saw a what i think is a man with a suit and sniper rifle i have never seen before. he appeared from thin air with energy hexagons... is it a cloaking device? "is that a cloaking suit?" "yep" "nice so who are you? a Hunter?" "what's a Hunter on this Planet?" i then took a step back and asked in shock "wait are you an Alien?" "yes and no. well first the no. i am a Human like you but the yes i am from a different Planet" "ohh... THAT'S SO FRAKING COOOLL!!!" i yelled and ran over to him and looked like the little kid i was at his rifle. "interested in Rifles kiddo?" he asked seldom so nodding.