Crash landing Prolouge

PS:This story plays after Amon died in the Void

Zhakul one of the Greatest Dark Templar, One Zeratuls most Trusted allies, aboard the 'twilight of Shakuras' a heavily modified Voidray' one that Rivals the one of the Dark Prelate Mohandar in Size, Firepower and Defense. Not to forget how many People can be aboard this Beauty 

Speeds across a heavily Broken Moon, Heavily Damaged, one of the Engines Broken, the Other malfunctioning. Towards a Planet no one has heard of in the entire Koprulu sector.

Remnant

(Imagine the Moon Broken and The Continents of Remnant on the Planet)

"This Is Dark Templar Zhakul. to anyone who finds this it means i have Died and Passed on. I'm flying across a Broken Moon towards a Planet inhabited by a Civilization"

The Twilight of Shakuras get's pulled in by the Gravital Force of the Planet.

"This Civilization is that of the Humans but scans said that the Technology is far lesser developed than that of the Terrans."

The ship begins to heat up as it enters the atmosphere and becomes a Fire Ball

"I hope someone reasonable finds me to pass on my knowledge. Amon must be stopped from returning. I pray that this Person will repair the Twilight of shakuras and lead a task team to end Amons Agents. One of them on this Planet."

The Ship is getting Closer towards the ground. From an Island not to far away A girl with Black Hair and red tips watches it fall in the Night sky.

"wow!"

On the same island a Raven Haired Girl with a Bow on top sees the Falling ship in the Night sky also staring in amazement but wonder of why now a meteor falls

"Amazing!" 'but also interesting'

The ship is heading towards a small island with only one building. in This Building. The Orphanage is the Person who will fulfill Zhakul's Wish and also becoming one of most Talented Huntsman ever.

"I Pray that Salem will be stopped."

The Person inside the Orphanage watches in amazement as the meteor heads straight for the Woods behind the Large Garden.

"I Pray that this will stop Amons return"

The ship is nearing the ground

"For Aiur"

The Ship Crashes Taking trees and surroundings with it and killing a few of the Black creatures that Reside in the Forest.

Inside Zhakul is Wounded badly Dark Purple Blood.(Blood of the Protoss if they have any) oozing from his chest sides legs and arms. A wound across his right eye creating a scar. He's Breathing heavily. trying to stay alive for aslong as possible for someone to find him.

Inside the Orphanage the Person. a 7 year old Boy exits into the Backyard to see the smoke of the Crashlanding. The Boy with H/C and E/C looks into the woods gripping his wandering stick tightly. the Tip sharpened enough to pierce a Grimm armor but not the toughest. wearing a black T-shirt and some loose dark grey Jeans

"well here begins the small journey of Y/N L/N"

and He wanders of into the Forest towards the Crash site.

Where Zhakul awaits him.

For he will make the Boy

A Dark Templar!

For Remnant.

(The screen becomes Black and in Warp the Words)

STARCRAFT II

SHADOWS OF REMNANT

A/N So yeah let this be a small teaser for what's about to come and you can already guess who will be the Girlfriends right? Well as i said i will work on the other books first and i think The Wraith will be finished around Chapter 15 or so. don't worry there will be a second season for but i will then focus on this maybe ghost rider and definitely Gaster.

Al1enF0x signing out