Thoughts in Chaos

A/N: I'm Alive!!!! and this still Lives!!!

Y/N POV

I woke up from my sleep and sat straight, stretched and yawned. i looked around to find myself in the room we all slept in. 'if memory serves me right i fell asleep next to...Blake' i turned around and saw Blake sleeping quietly. i smiled under my cloth and patted her head a little and she smiled in her sleep. i chuckled and looked around and also ruby sleeping next to me cuddled into my side. i pocked her side and she just snuggled closer. i sighed and looked around again and saw meeks getting hugged by yang and the Schnee. he was also awake trying to find a way out without waking yang or the Schnee. i chuckled and carefully slipped from ruby and went over and touched his shoulder which scared him a bit but then saw me and noticed the look i had. he hated it every time i had to blink with him around but if it has to be done it has to be done.

i then shadow stepped with meeks to the locker's room "well that was quite the situation we were both wouldn't you say?" i said teasing meeks. i could tell under that mask of his he was blushing. "shut up you were too!" "yeah but i can be calm about though i have to admit it was surprising" i said with lightest tint of pink on my cheeks and meeks noticed "aha so you enjoyed it too" "shut up!" i said embarrassed while he laughed. we went to our lockers and got most of our stuff out. the rest of supplies are back in the twilight of shakuras. "got everything?" i asked "tranqs check. medkit check. grenades check. nuclear rocket?*chuckles* check" i sighed "you just love to nuke things don't you?" "hell yeah it's one of the few things i can do in peace."

"you're weird sometimes" "you too" we both laughed again. i then heard two pairs of footsteps coming towards us. i turned and saw both Yang and Ruby. "hello you two. slept alright?" i asked them "yes we did" both answered blushing a little. i blushed to because i still remember that moment when she cuddled into my side. "well...anyways come to talk?" "yep!" ruby said and opened the locker beside me. yang went next to meeks and opened hers. 'why are they?...i bet the same i with blake and the schnee' and i was right a few seconds later the schnee and Blake came over. Blake went over to the locker on my left side and the schnee to the right on meeks left side. "morning Blake slept good?" "yeah i did" it was then uncomfortable silence "soo wanna come with us eat at the cafeteria before the initiation?" "sure" "same over there?" "Yes" both yang and weiss replied "well then come on"

Timeskip Caf

Y/N /Zhakul POV

we were all sitting at one of the table sitting and eating our lunches but me and meeks wouldn't because we like to keep our faces secret. "come on it's pretty simple you two. get those masks off and eat!" Yang said whining a bit "No!" we both said "we refuse!" "ugh you two are like little kids" Weiss whined "can you blame us for keeping our identity as much secret as possible? there are people out there who would do anything for every tiny piece of information on us." they all looked a bit scared but soon left when they whined again about us wearing still our masks. now the question is why don't i take just a bite? because i don't wanna stain it. it's Zhakuls facecloth and lifting it would mean they see my face. i sighed in defeat i knew they would just keep pestering us and i don't wanna hear those whines any longer.

"fine but this is one of the only times you will see my face" i said and they all turned to me even meeks and i could feel the question. i nodded at him and he sighed. i began undoing the knot on the cloth and meeks began removing his mask. when we were done they all had major blushes on their faces. i began reading the surface thoughts of their minds.

Ruby: Oh my god he's so handsome... i think i'm gonna faint.

Blake:he looks better than i imagined... can't wait to have him.

i blushed heavily and turned to Weiss and Yang and read their thoughts about meeks

Weiss: oh my god hes every womans dream...my prince