TEASER

In the battlefield of Beacon grounds as Grimm swarm the place 10 particular students are in a....

dangerous situation

....

I....

I can hear her....

Whispering....

Y/N stands infront of a badly beat up Team RWBY and JNPR along with Meeks. His eyes are red and glow like those of a Grimm as dark smoke comes from black tendril like hair on his head. red crackles of energy cross his body as he goes to his knees.

Fight Y/N! do not let Salem win!

Endless hate....!

The Void is corrupted again! those tendrils are bounding you to her will!

Y/N was forcefully pulled by the black tendrils on his head by an invisible force as he collapsed on all Fours.

They Must be Removed...

Meeks activated his Warp gauntlet as a blue blade shoots out and rushes Y/N about to sever the tendrils as his Red Blade blocks his blue one and an ethereal voice was heard.

NO!...

Salem!

Y/N stands up and caused a small explosion of red energy forcing Meeks backwards as both teams watch. Y/N gathers up energy and high jumps after meeks who evades by dodging. he deactivated his blade and runs through some ruins as the possessed Y/N follows.

Meeks jumped back into where the battle began just to narrowly dodge a blade strike from behind. with great acrobatics he backflips attempting to cut through the tendrils...

but he missed...

the possessed Y/N catches Meeks by the throat

This Boy... All Humans... will die!

As Salem threw Meeks into a ruin cracking it she threw red lighting at him and dragged him across the ruins infront of both Teams.

AAAGGHHHH!!!....

I will have my Revenge and shatter this Cycle once and for all...

Meeks looks up with one of the lenses flickering

And none of you will stop me...!

Y/N begins to float with red energy massing around him as his cloak flaps in the wind crated by it. Meeks slowly stands up and raised his arm with the gauntlet speaking.

My Life... For Remnant...!

he spoke as his blue blade shoots out

Salem watches enraged as she used Y/N blade and levitate rushed Meeks as he stands still waiting for the moment.

the Moment as both clash the screen turns black as the Words warp in with Red Energy

Starcraft II

Shadows of Remnant