Enslavement

13

Jasmine wasn't sure if she would even be able to stay upright due to how tipsy she was. His strong hands guided her towards his face and it was a strange, new experience for her. The room was semi-dark with low lighting somewhere in a corner so at least she was able to see clearly. As he bunched up her skirt, she braced herself against the headboard, trying not to fall on his face.

A giggle escaped her at first because of her clumsiness during such an important moment in her life. Her first time being eaten out. But a few seconds later, it turned into a gasp. She was literally sitting on his face now as his arms wrapped around her thighs and his mouth latched itself onto her wet pussy.

"Oh." Her mouth opened at the raw, erotic feel of his lips, tongue and hard jaw putting pressure against the most sensitive part of her. "Oh my God."

It felt incredible. And torturous. But mostly incredible. Her eyes rolled back as she lost herself to the pleasure. His tongue stroked her clit, moved up and down, in and out and then in circles. He rubbed his jaw against her pussy and emitted hungry, lewd sounds that let her know how much he was enjoying himself.

"Ride my face, baby," came his muffled voice and Jasmine began to move her hips in an attempt to get more friction.

He was so accomodating, so enthusiastic about the act. His moans and muffled sounds of encouragement set fire to her already heated senses as she simply let herself go and surrendered to the pleasure.

"Fuck, Aaru," she said breathlessly. "That feels really good."

"Yeah? Feels really good, hmm?" More eating out noises and rubbing and grinding. "You like that, baby? You want me to make you come this way?"

"Uh-huh," she jerked out in agreement. "Yes, please."

He went to work again, harder than before while his hands massaged her ass. "Love how your pussy tastes, honey. Just love the taste of you. Give me some more of that."

Whatever he was doing or saying, it didn't feel at all romantic or sweet. It was lascivious and erotic. Dirty. She loved the heck out of it.

Jasmine felt an agonising pressure building in her core until she became a little desperate and began to move against him faster, just following her instincts. It helped that he was encouraging her all the way, speaking dirty, filthy words to her to make her reach completion. And that was exactly what she did as her toes finally curled and a loud moan escaped her, signalling her satisfaction to him along with her juices gushing out of her cunt.

He lapped it all off, almost animalistic in his enjoyment of her. She wanted to kiss him for it and do a million other things but she rode out whatever was left of her orgasm before trying to catch her breath and at last, climbing off the poor but generous guy's face.

~~~~

She curled up around him and the way her body clung to his made him think of precious things like trust, affection and intimacy. He'd never felt such things for a girl before. A strange sense of tenderness overcame him as he put an arm around her shoulders and held her to his side, watching the lazy path her hand travelled across his chest, his stomach and then down to his...

"Baby, no." He stopped her by clutching her wrist when she would have grabbed his erection through his jeans.

"Oh, come on." She tugged her hand free of his grasp and pushed his arm away before fiddling with his zipper. "I want to see it."

He closed his eyes and tried to breathe deeply. "You've seen it already, honey."

His voice sounded weak to him and a part of him knew that he was going to lose this fight tonight. He was not going to wake up tomorrow morning feeling proud of himself. He'd tried as much as he could but she was unravelling him bit by bit. It was wrong...but he wanted it.