(Bonus Scene)

(Warning!! This scene may make you a little sweaty. 🔥🔥)

~~~~

She loved to objectify him. And he loved being objectified. Oh, the things she made him do...never in her life had she imagined it would feel so good. And that he would fulfill her every wish without making any demands of his own.

It was a rainy Sunday afternoon in New York, already eight p.m in Milan and she was on her tenth video call with Armaan Qureshi since having left the country. It was thrilling, knowing that she could make him do anything and not have to face any consequences because they were thousands of miles apart.

"Is it raining there?" he asked her in a sleepy voice because he'd been taking a nap on the couch in his living room when she had called.

Jasmine nodded and sat cross-legged on the bed in her hotel room with her MacBook Pro placed on a lap desk in front of her. Her heartbeats were a little erratic today because she was going to go one step further with this guy who had willingly agreed to be her sex slave for an indefinite amount of time.

"I hate it when it rains," Armaan told her with a grimace. "It's depressing."

She happened to agree with that but she had a feeling their reasons for it would differ. He seemed like a guy who preferred it when the weather was all bright and cheery so it wouldn't hamper his movements as he went out in the world and lived it up like there was no tomorrow. She only hated it because it made her moody.

They were so different in that sense but then, it didn't really matter. It wasn't as though she was going to marry him. Sexual compatibility was the only thing she was interested in.

He'd moved down to sit on the floor and was leaning against the couch, his phone balanced against something on a low table in front of him.

"How's New York?" he asked her conversationally, his voice drowsy and a little turned on. "Do you mind taking your hoodie off? It'll help."

Jasmine raised an eyebrow at him but then did as he had requested because if she gave him even one percent, she knew he would match it with ninety-nine percent effort of his own.

"Oh, wow." He narrowed his eyes at the tank top she wore. Her nipples were jutting out since she hadn't bothered with a bra.

She could see his chest rising and falling more swiftly then before and smirked at him.

"Are you touching yourself?" she asked him in a sexy murmur.

Armaan gave her a slight grin. "What do you think?"

She bit on her bottom lip in response. So far, she'd only seen his bare chest and back (which had a horrible tattoo of a naked girl that she felt marred his perfection) and whenever he jerked off, she focused mostly on his expressions, the sounds he made (loud, unrestrained and helpless) and the movement of his muscles.

But she was feeling a little brave today so she said, "I want to look at it."

Armaan was so surprised, his hand went still and he stared at her as if he couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"What?" he breathed out and his throat muscles moved in a swallow. "You...you want to look at my cock?"

She nodded again and even managed a tiny smile. "Yeah. Go sit up on the couch."

He didn't move for a long time, his brows lifted and breaths coming in faster. Then he got up to go and settle on the couch where she could see the whole of his body.

Jasmine stared at the thing jutting out from the opening of his jeans and resting against the hard muscles of his stomach with something close to awe. Her pussy grew wet at the sight of it and for the first time, she wished she could be the sort of girl who wouldn't mind jumping into bed with him and letting him do everything he was clearly dying to do to her. She had a feeling Armaan wouldn't disappoint.