start

jisoo & nct
before that here are the main ships of the story:
↪ yusoo focused
↪ jenyong
↪ jaerosé
↪ tenlisa

yusoo is bae so lemme focus on them.

edited: bitch i write like a kid here im crying

+

kim jisoo.

"y'all stop slacking, we're going to yg right now." manager voiced out, entering our dorm so casually. she stood up in the living room and clapped her hands to grab our attentions.

i groaned in annoyance. i was trying to sleep in the sofa, alright.

"but why?" lisa whined like a baby next to me.

"sajangnim request."

with that said, we all stood up and dragged our asses back to our own room. 

since i'm not really the type to wear something extravagant (for short not a fashionista), i just grabbed whatever kind of clothes i found in my closet, making sure it's comfortable enough for my own liking.

"i'm having bad vibes here, anyone?" jennie spares us a nervous glance. chaeyoung agreed and shivered lightly. "we didn't do anything wrong though." i furrowed my brows and took the seat beside lisa.

the drive to the company was short and as usual manager sangwon leads us to the seventh floor, which is sajangnim's exact office.

i knocked the door until we heard a 'come in'. i looked at the girls who just gave me an assuring nod.

"sit down." yg sajangnim went to his table as we sit down in the comfortable sofa in front of him.

"where do you want me to start? good news or good news?" yg sajangnim joked, although it was funny to me, i just let out a stifle laugh since the girls looked so awkward.

"anyway it's just the same." sajangnim walked to us and gave each of us a paper. "that's a contract from sm and yg, read it."

my eyes darted at the contract.

SM Entertainment - YG Entertainment partnership

BLACKPINK & NCT COLLABORATION FOR UPCOMING VARIETY SHOW CALLED ❛❛NEOPINK HOUSE❜❜.

( ONLY SELECTED MEMBERS OF NCT WILL BE CHOSEN TO BE THERE. )

BOTH GROUPS WILL LIVED IN A DESIGNATED HOUSE PREPARED BY YG AND SM THEMSELVES FOR THE COLLABORATION OF BOTH COMPANIES.

THIS, BEING SAID THAT HAVING TWO MONSTER ROOKIES IN THE SAME HOUSE WILL BRING A LOT OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR THEM AND OF COURSE, FOR THEIR FANS TO BE MORE INTERESTED IN BOTH GROUPS.

THE SHOW WILL BE AIRED EVERY WEEKDAYS AT KST 10:00 PM

__________
signature

i laughed at the title of the show, seriously neopink?

"you looked excited jisoo-ah." sajangnim commented. i shook my head sideways as a sign of no and reasoned out why i laughed.