✎05

kim jisoo.

after the game, both groups have their lunch, we got the food as a prize from the game and thank god to that, because we don't have to cook anymore.

i sit down between jennie and doyoung who insisted to sit beside me.

my mouth was agape when i saw the foods prepared on the long table. there were carbonara, different flavors of fries, burgers, as well as cake.

but what really caught my attention in the food is the chicken with different flavors in front of me.

"i think the chicken is destined for me!" i squealed to jennie and she looked at me dumbfounded at my craziness.

everyone started to dig into their own choices of food, and me being me, i decided to dig the chicken first. i grabbed as many as i can with each different flavor.

i was getting the spicy one when someone also get it, i looked up to see yuta in front of my seat with different chicken on his plate.

"you like chicken too?" i asked to him.

everyone was busy chatting to each other, might as well talk to one of the nct members.

i spotted jennie and chaeyoung who was busy talking to taeyong, jaehyun and johnny about the struggles when they were trainies, i can hear them share their own stories to each other.

ten and lisa have their own conversation in thai language in which obviously, i didn't understand.

haechan and mark was bickering to each other with winwin in between them. they were both pinching winwin's cheeks as he struggled to get out from the maknaes' clingy actions.

i saw yuta glanced at me, mouth agape for a second before replying. "yes." he said.

my mouth formed an 'o'. "that's good, we can be chicken buddies." i joked but yuta didn't laughed.

i'm pretty sure that my joke isn't that lame.

i sighed and just eat my chicken quietly.

"jisoo noona." i looked up to see doyoung who's looking at me with his cute eyes.

i asked him 'why' with my mouth full of chicken.

doyoung looked at me with his disgusted expression before nagging me to finish eating first.

"okay i'm done munching my chicken, what do you want to say?" i asked, facing him.

"did you gain weight?"

i almost choke while drinking my juice when doyoung said that.

"what the heck dongsaeng." i whispered. i faced him with an annoyed expression and punched his shoulders.

"ow!" he laughed and dodged my punches by grabbing my hand.

"okay everyone, prepare for the next game, we will start it in 20 minutes after you eat." manager sangwon announced.

+

third person.

"and for our next game..." the staff trailed off, shuffling some cards before stopping into an orange one.

everyone went in the backyard wearing their swimming tracksuit after they ate, they were amazed at the sight of the large pool in front of them.

"are we going to swim now?" ten joked earning a few laughs from johnny and mark.

both groups sit on their own assigned stool while preparing for the next game.