✎07

kim jisoo.

"what's the meaning of this?"

i groaned in my sleep when i heard someone shouted from outside the bedroom.

it was almost 11 when we sleep yesterday night, we spent our time talking with the two fandoms that made us forget about the time.

i checked the clock that shows 8:35am. I groaned louder when the door bursted open.

"wake up sleepyhead!" i heard jennie shouted, she jumped in my body which made me whined.

"ouch." i was pushing her out in my body but she only snuggled into me more.

"breakfast is ready!" another person went to the bedroom, this time a voice of a boy.

"hey jisoo, wake up." it was johnny, he clanked the spatula in the door which caused an annoying sound.

"i will. i will. just wait a second, ugh" jennie let go and smiled at me cheekily.

i washed my face and went out, not bothering to change at all.

as i get down in the dining room, there was a big commotion with haechan leading it. he looked a bit furious as he was talking so loudly to taeyong, ten and lisa.

"oh unnie, good morning!" chaeyoung greeted me with her soft smile which made my heart go uwu.

"yeah, good morning." i mumbled but loud enough. i side hug her waist as we walked towards the large table.

"there you are unnie!" i squinted my eyes at lisa who's looking at me with her pleading eyes.

"what's happening?" i furrowed my eyebrows and take a sit down. everyone take a sit after jaehyun placed the last dish which is the waffles.

"haechan here was upset that he wasn't in the vlive yesterday." ten explained, i looked at haechan and cooed at his upset expression.

"it's okay, we can have vlive all together next time."

"but such a waste though, you seemed to have lots of fun yesterday." mark eat his food disappointedly.

"how about we have vlive after this?" sicheng looked at us with pleading eyes, i went soft and stared at his cute cheeks.

"of course, of course!" i speak out loud. everyone hurriedly finish their food to have vlive, i can feel their excitement early in the morning.

+

me and jennie went to our own room and took a bath. after dressing, we went downstairs where almost all of them are there in the living room.

the living room was wide enough for us to fit perfectly there.

i spotted a vacant space beside yuta which i took. jennie sat between taeyong and lisa in the couch.

so our position were like,

in the carpet were, me, yuta, chaeyoung, jaehyun, sicheng, mark, haechan.

while in the couch were, doyoung who was sitting behind me and taeyong beside him, jennie beside taeyong, lisa was next then ten and johnny.

taeyong's camera were prepared in the table a little far away from us, it captured all of us perfectly in the monitor.

"is it starting already?" i whispered to yuta who just plain nodded.

i guess he's still not used to girl...

"oh, it's already 50k, wow." haechan gasped while looking at his phone.