✎01

kim jisoo.

"wake up unnie," lisa jump herself in my bed making me groan. i pulled up my blanket up to my head from annoyance.

"nooo." i whined and kicked her back causing her to stumble on the floor.

"ouch." i felt guilty and peek to see if she's okay, but later after that she stood up like nothing happened and grinned evily at me. "you're gonna pay for that."

i whined louder when she held my feet and pulled it harshly making my leg numb for a second.

+

"what the heck are you wearing?" i yawned and fix my bun hair in front of manager sangwon.

"uh clothes?" i rolled my eyes and saw the girls inside the van already. i entered the van with my large purple suitcase.

"you mean grandma clothes?" manager laughed. i just let her be and leaned unto chaeyoung's shoulder and locked her arms with me.

"let me sleep first." i mumbled and close my eyes.

+
nct dorm

third person.

"is everyone ready?" taeyong looked at his members who were all yawning from the lack of sleep.

"i was so excited that i didn't get to sleep." mark said, entering their mini bus. everyone got inside and picked their seats.

taeyong started to count his members and sighed when there's one missing.

"where the heck is haechan?" taeyong said, but then haechan appeared out of nowhere.

"i went to pee." haechan said sitting beside mark, giving his seatmate a big hug.

"ew did you wash your hands?" mark looked at him in disgust which made haechan rolled his eyes. "of course." haechan grumpily said making the other members laughed.

"okay let's go now."

++
neopink house

the first one to arrive in the expensive mansion is blackpink.

"jisoo unnie wake up, we're here." chaeyoung tapped jisoo's cheeks. jisoo slurred and her eyes widen.

"sorry for clinging too long chaeng." jisoo yawned.

"aniyo, it's okay." chaeyoung hugged her soft unnie. jennie then take out a plastic of McDonald's and gave it to her.

"you didn't have breakfast, right?" jennie asked thoughtfully. jisoo nodded before mouthing 'thank you', she was beyond thankful to have friends like them.

"lisa carry me." jisoo get out of the car with the rest. lisa looked at her unnie and crouched.

"get in." lisa said tapping her back.

"omg really?" jisoo squealed and jumped unto lisa's back. lisa easily carried her light-weighted unnie and went directly to the front door of the mansion.

everybody went inside with manager sangwon carrying lisa's and jisoo's luggage.

not after a minute of them in the house, nct also arrived exactly with their mini bus.

"this mansion is huge." mark gasped, his eyes wondering around. his eyes darted to a van parked neatly in the parking slot.

"oh they're already here?" doyoung noticed it too. everyone looked at the van and said maybe.

"let's gooo!!" haechan excitedly went out of the mini bus with his luggage.

everyone followed him with their handsome manager leading in the front.

the manager knocked the door, after seconds of standing, manager sangwon opened the door for them and greeted the members with a smile.

"come in," all the boys gawked at the expensive furnitures of the house, every corners of the house was sparkling, it was extravagant to be defined.

there in the living room, they saw two girls sitting comfortably in the sofa while laughing.

they were about to approach them when two other girls came out exactly from the kitchen, the ash gray hair color of the tall girl was carrying the red hair girl in her back with ease.

they were actually running but stopped on tracks when they spotted nct.

lisa almost drop jisoo in her back, luckily jisoo was tightly holding her neck and if lisa was about to drop jisoo off, she would drop herself too.

"jisoo unnie you're choking me." lisa said tickling jisoo on the sides to let go of her. it was effective as jisoo dropped herself on the floor while laughing.

the sight of two dorks bickering and two comfortable ladies on the living room wondered nct if those girls knew that they were here already. nct was sure that the two dorks saw them but they were too busy on annoying each other.

"stand up girls, nct is here." manager sangwon clapped her hands to call the attention of the girls.

jennie and chaeyoung who was comfortably sitting in the sofa stood up, shocked.

lisa and jisoo who's bickering, stopped.

"thank god, you stopped already." manager sangwon rubbed her temples at the maknae and the fake maknae.

"everyone let's introduce ourselves," the members positioned their selves. "to the world, we are nct." all of the nct members chorus while doing their pose. this made blackpink jaw dropped before jisoo break the silence.

"that's... cool." jisoo clapped at their introduction. the girls beside her looked at their dumb unnie.

nct looked at jisoo who said that, they noticed her outfit which looks like a grandma would wear, nevertheless it still looks good in her.

'wHY IS SHE CLAPPING?' the girls thought before face palming their own faces.

"you can ignore her." lisa said pointing at her unnie who just glared. jisoo then cleared her throat and prepared for their introduction.

"anyway, annyeonghaseyo we are blackpink and as you can see we don't have cool introductions like you guys," jisoo said boldly making the girls feel embarrassed.

"why is she like this?" jennie mumbled covering her face from shyness.

moments after that, everyone broke into laughter.

"okay, everyone please go unpack your things in your designated rooms. in every room, you can see that there are names on the door. after unpacking all your things, make sure to come back here, we will explain more about this variety show." manager sangwon shouted.

+++