✎08

third person.

"today, we will be airing your first episode of neopink house, you guys can watch it later at 10:00." manager sangwon said.

it was another day for nct and blackpink in their house, they were currently having breakfast in the dining room when manager sangwon appeared. today was their free day so they get to do whatever they want to do right now.

"let's watch it later!" mark shouted, taeyong who's sitting beside him slap his shoulders. "you are in front of the food mark, have some respect."

"sorry." mark mumbled and continue to eat his bacon.

after that announcement, manager sangwon left.

jisoo, who was eating her bacon peacefully suddenly got choked when someone tickle her side. "what the hell?"

"jisoo, we are eating, don't curse." taeyong once again reminded, lisa giggled in her seat and grab a water for jisoo.

"blame lisa, ugh" jisoo glared at lisa who was still giggling, she thought of a comeback for the maknae and grinned evilly. she accidentally push lisa in the side causing her to fall in the other side which is her seatmate, ten.

"ouch, yah!" ten nearly shouted, but was glared by taeyong. "don't shout."

"lisa's fault!"

"why me? it's jisoo!"

"you started it!"

"i'm out." jennie and johnny stood up together and put their plates in the sink.

"you guys can ignore those two dumbass." jennie said before leaving the dining room.

"for the act of disrespect, you two will clean the plates." taeyong stated.

"serves you right." ten mocked lisa.

"this is your fault, lalisa." jisoo glowered and punched lisa in her shoulders.

+

"hi, sicheng!" jisoo greeted the younger who's playing pubg. it seems that winwin didn't heard her because of the headphone's his wearing.

jisoo sat beside him and that's when winwin noticed her presence. "oh, hi." he said shyly. jisoo almost cooed but she resist herself.

"want to duo?" she asked him when winwin removed his headphones.

winwin quietly nodded.

jisoo smiled sadly, "are you uncomfortable with me also?"

winwin's eyes widen and immediately shook his head sideways, "no... its just that i'm not used to speak korean..."

jisoo's eyes sparkled, "really? i could teach you, i'm a proud honor student when it comes to korean literature." she said but she only got winwin's confuse face as a reply which made her heart soft.

she then faced the computer in front of her and translated what she just said in chinese, winwin looked at the screen and his eyes sparkled with amazement.

"cool." winwin gave her a thumbs up which jisoo replied with a big grin.

"let's start with formal language."

the duo game then turned into a studying session in the game room, both persons found themselves focused in teaching and learning korean words.

jisoo learned a bit of chinese phrases while winwin learned a lot of korean and how to pronounce it perfectly.

"you're a good teacher." winwin said, careful at his pronunciation. jisoo can't help but smile in satisfaction. "i know right, let's continue."

taeyong and yuta went upstairs to find their friend, winwin because they didn't see him with the others. they were about to went on the other side of the hallways when they noticed the door in the game room was left ajar.