✎02

roommates

↪ jisoo & jennie
↪ chaeyoung & lisa
↪ taeyong & yuta & doyoung
↪ johnny & ten
↪ jaehyun & winwin
mark & haechan

+

third person.

"to start everything, i will be your guide for your variety show called 'neopink house'," manager sangwon announced to the group of people who were sitting comfortably in the sofa.

blackpink was sitting in a mid-length leather sofa while nct was sitting in the L-shape sofa and apparently they all fitted there.

"as you know, this is a collab between your directors' company which is yg and sm..." manager sangwon started. "you will be filmed tomorrow and what you will guys do is accept all the challenges that is going to be given by the staffs, okay?" she continued.

all of them nodded in agreement until jisoo raised her hand which caught the attention of the others.

"so it's like running man? you got to do the challenge and win, then we will receive the prize, right?" jisoo said.

manager sangwon gave her a thumbs up which made both groups fired up.

"let's get it!" mark shouted followed by haechan who also shouted making taeyong shake his head.

++

kim jisoo.

after that, we all went to our own rooms.

"jisoo unnie, let's go explore this place." jennie said, she already changed her clothes that's why i've decided to change mine too.

"okay, let me change my clothes first." i said and walked to my wardrobe. i just pulled out my comfortable clothes and changed into it quickly. i pulled up my red hair into a ponytail and grab my cellphone.

"now you look cute

"now you look cute." jennie commented and cling into my arms. i just rolled my eyes and went out.

"where's chaeyoung and lisa?" i asked and our eyes immediately darted to the two girls who's talking to one of the nct members.

"i think that's ten?" jennie said and i nodded, we walked our way to the three people who's laughing.

"oh hello, my name is ten." me and jennie gave him a grin and introduced ourselves.

"we're just gonna explore this big house." i said to the two girls as they nodded. they told us that they both explored it earlier with ten.

"you know jennie where you can find me." i squealed and jumped in excitement when I saw a gameroom that includes a PC set.

i shaked her shoulders from excitement but was cut off when two boys entered the room also.

"oh? sorry i thought there was no on-"

"no no it's okay." i said to the boy named mark, they introduced their selves earlier.

they all looked hesitant that's why i gave them a big grin and mouthed 'come in'.

"jisoo, don't you dare sleep in this room." jennie said as if she read my mind. i pouted because that's what i'm planning.

"why? i can sleep wherever i want." i said.

apparently haechan heard it same with mark.

"i don't mean to be nosy but what's wrong?" haechan asked. mark gasped and gave haechan a smack making him whined.

jennie chuckled at the sight and pointed me. "if you see jisoo unnie here anytime tell her to come back in our room." i glared at her.

"she's probably gonna stay up all night playing overwatch and pubg ugh." haechan gasped at what he heard from jennie.

"you play overwatch and pubg?" haechan asked, his eyes widen.

i nodded and chuckle. "why? you play too?"

he made a 'duh' face which made me and jennie laughed.

"can we play sometime?" he asked.

"of course, if you want we can play it right now." i said, challenging him.

i saw him lift a smirk and grabbed mark out of the room. jennie and i looked at them, confused and followed them after.

"winwin hyung, taeyong hyung, jaehyun hyung! let's play pubg later with jisoo noona!" i saw haechan approached three boys in the living room. almost all of them were in the living room, i think it's only me and jennie who's not there.

jennie and i followed them and sit beside lisa and chaeyoung.

i saw three boys looked at me. "mind if we both custom later?" they looked at me shocked for a second before nodding a bit.

haechan grinned and formed his hand a gun before pointing at me. "custom it is."

"oh boy..." i heard jennie sighed and i chuckled and snuggle her beside me.

+++