SEQUEL

|Book Two|

||

The sequel for The Makings Of A Royal Romance is now published and is called The Makings Of A Royal.

The sequel centres around Irene Barclay and her life two years after the wedding.

"Irene Barclay ran from her wedding- that's the only information the world had, but he knew there was more. Xavier Luca knew that as cold and as empty as her heart was, she would not leave everything behind. Not now. Not when her last act in his presence was to set him free. So he searched and when he found nothing he searched for a man who could. And in the camps of an army base he found Dimitri van Dyk, a man known for finding those who do not want to be found and so he did. In a mercenary camp in the pits of Russia, he found her in a cell, not as a hostage but the one to keep the hostages.

Irene is no longer just a princess. She's a warrior, a murderer, a shell of who she was. She might be going home, but her shadows will be joining her. Her enemies will follow her. And the demons of her past will no longer remain creeping in the dark. And when the bullet-shells start falling, who'll be the one holding the gun?

And when the walls around her heart start crumbling, who'll be the one to brave the ruins?"

||

Feel free to check it out.

||

Love.

||

M.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 🎉