Announcement

Hey everyone,

I'm still lurking around here pretty regularly but if you've noticed that I've stopped uploading it's for a reason.

I've thought about this long and hard during an unintentionally hiatus from Wattpad (I was really swamped with work and honestly uploading here just takes way too much time and effort when Wattpad doesn't allow for scheduling uploads) and I think I've come to the conclusion that I will no longer be posting new work to my Wattpad account.

The reason for this is a number of things, but definitely the most glaring issue is Wattpad's lack of compensation to artists.

Did you know that the Wattpad reading app has ads? Did you know, that you can buy the premium app to get read of the ads? Also, did you know, that creators don't see a red cent of that money that Wattpad makes on ads?

I'm done making money for other people with my work. If you didn't already know, I've been posting to Tapas as well as Wattpad for some time now. Tapas, unlike Wattpad, actually pays me for impressions I receive on my work. Additionally, sometimes, when people are feeling really generous, they give me tips. They give me real money because they enjoy my work.

Of course, you don't have to do that. My work on Tapas is free just like it was here. But, even just your clicks make me money, unlike here.

So, with a heavy heart, I've decided to stop uploading to Wattpad.

I already have a number of additional uploads of Casting Bones posted to my Tapas account here: https://tapas.io/daniellekoste Up to chapter 22! I hope those of you that have enjoyed my work, or are stumbling across my page today or in the future, will consider continuing to support my creating by reading my work there. I'll continue to lurk here, and if anyone has any questions I will be answering messages here when I notice them (sometimes I don't get notified) but the best way to contact me and keep up with my work would be to follow me on Tapas, or at one of my social media accounts on Facebook/twitter/Tumblr

Thank you everyone. I appreciate your continued support more than you could possibly understand <3