The calm before the storm

Alesha's POV
It had been a few days since Mine and Amanda's sleepover and I couldn't get her out of my head. They way her hair would perfectly trail down her back, or the way her dresses made her curves visible. She was stunning in every way. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was jerked back into reality. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and Simon stood there looking confused.
"Amanda's looking for you." He said skeptically
I nodded and headed to her dressing room. I knocked on the door and I heard her angelic voice telling me to come in from the other side. I walked in and she had on a tight fitting dress and her hair was curled and let free down her back.
"I need help with my zipper." She said sweetly. I walked over, my hands shaking. I carefully pulled up her zipper and I sucked in a breath when my hand made contact with her back.
"All done." I said slowly. She turned to face me wearing a smile. Our faces were just inches apart. I looked into her eyes. They were pools of honey where the light had perfectly reflected off them. A knock on the door interrupted whatever was happening and maybe just maybe it was for the best. We headed out to the stage and sat at the desk. Halfway through the performance I felt a hand on my leg and when I looked left I saw Amanda trying to hide her smile. Her hand ran further up my leg and I completely forgot to breathe.
"You're playing a very dangerous game holden." I said under my breath.
"Then we will continue later." She replied, grinning from ear to ear. I finally remembered to breathe. she removed her hand from my leg and intertwined our fingers.

Once all auditions for the day was over I felt the butterflies swarm in my stomach as I though about what Amanda had said. We headed back to the dressing rooms and Amanda came and sat with me in mine. Her devious smile from before had changed to one of seriousness.
"We need to talk." Her tone shocked me and I nodded.
"The truth is Alesha I like you. A lot. I like you more than friends."
"I like you too Mandy. As more than friends."
"Really?"
"Yeah. I have for ages. I mean who wouldn't. You're perfect in every single way. I mean the way your hair flows, the way your clothes perfectly show off every inch of your body, the way your eyes turn to pools of honey in the light. Everything about you is a god send. Your smiles could brighten the darkest room. It was impossible for me not to like you."
"Alesha."
"Shhh."
I softly placed my hand on her cheek and leant In closer. my lips connected with hers like a missing piece of a large puzzle, it felt like thousands of bolts of electric running through my body. Her lips were so soft. I placed my tongue at the edge of her mouth asking for entrance which she granted. Our tongues fought for dominance and I eventually won. We finally pulled apart my lips still tingling from the moment.
"That was—" she started to say
"Incredible." I finished for her.
"I guess I have one question. Alesha Dixon, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Of course."
The next 30 minutes contained us getting changed into more comfortable clothes and many more kisses.
"Come back to mine?" I asked sheepishly.
"Of course." She replied.

Once at my house we headed straight to bed. Once under the covers I moved her hair out the way and hugged her small delicate body in my arms. My hands fell around her waist and her fingers interlocked with mine. We stayed in that position until we both fell asleep as happy as could be but totally oblivious to the storm that was coming.

1 I'm so sorry this took so long to update!
2 sorry that I got them together so soon. I know some people like the build up but I hope this is okay.
3 sorry this was all in Alesha's POV I will try and write in both for the next chapter
4 I love writing fluff for these two because they're both so adorable.
5 thank you for all the feedback on the last chapter.
Love you all xoxo