Always and forever

Recap:
Simons POV
Alesha sat in the back with David and I drove as quickly as possible to the old apartment. When we arrived it was pitch black. After letting my eyes adjust to the darkness I managed to hook open the door with a paper clip. I walked in slowly, Alesha and David close behind. I had grabbed a knife from the kitchen before we left and had it ready in my hand. David had a knife also and alesha said she would punch them. I slowly opened the door to the living room and stood in shock at the sight in front of me.

The light was dim but I could see Amanda sat in the corner of the room. She had a rag tied around her mouth and ropes around her hands and wrists. I barged in and wielded the knife to my chest.

Alesha's POV
I saw Amanda in the corner but a mans jumped in front of me. I punched him in the face and ducked the punch he gave back. I looked over quickly to see David punching someone else after dropping his knife and Simon fighting someone else with a knife. I knocked out six others and went up behind the person that had a knife held to Simons throat. I punched him in the back of the head and he too fell unconscious. I looked around and a total of sixteen men were lead unconscious on the floor. I ran to Amanda and used the abandoned knife on the floor to cut away all the ropes and rags.
"Alesha we need to go!" Simon said worriedly.
I picked Amanda up bridal style and ran to the car. David and Simon got in the front and I got in the back with Amanda. I had her head on my lap and was stroking the hair out of her face.
"Alesha." She whispered weakly.
"Shhhh it's okay. You're safe."
"I love you."
"I love you too. Always and Forever."
"Always and forever."
I saw her smile weakly up at me and I had a lump in my throat. I knew I had to be strong for her but i was breaking inside. How could anyone do this? We arrived at my house and I took Amanda up to the bedroom while Simon called the police. I ran a warm bath for Amanda in the on suit and helped her change out of her clothes and get in. She sunk under the bubbles but reached her hand out to grab mine.
"Mandy, I know it's hard and you might not want to but can you tell me what happened?"
"I woke up and wanted to surprise you. So I came downstairs and made you breakfast. I decided to wait on the couch for you to wake up. I didn't realise the person hiding round the corner though. They came up behind me and held a cloth to my mouth until I passed out. I woke up in that room and all the memories came back. That's when they called. They kicked me in the stomach but other than that they didn't do anything. I was just made to sit in a dark room tied to a chair."
"I'm so sorry Mandy."
"Why?"
"No one should ever have to go through that."
"I'm fine."
"Please dont. Don't act like it's all okay because it's not. They are disgusting human beings and they deserve to rot in hell."
"Yeah but remembering the past isn't going to change it. I have to move on."
"I understand I just with I could have protected you better."
"There was nothing anyone could have done. You saved me. Please don't beat yourself up over this."
"Fine. But tell me if you feel scared. I want to make you feel as happy and safe as possible."
"I will. What did i deserve to have you as my girlfriend?"
"It should be me asking that."
"I love you, Alesha Dixon."
"I love you too. Amanda Holden."
She smiled at me and I kissed the top of my hand. An hour later and I helped her out the bath and into some pyjamas. She stood in front of me and I moved the hair from her face just like I had done in the car.
"One thing?"
She looked at me questioningly.
"Never leave me?"
"Hey, always and forever remember."
"Always and forever."
I leant in and connected our lips. This kiss was different from all the others. It was filled with passion, sadness and a desire to stay with each other but also a desire to keep the other safe. I let my hands wonder down her back till they reached the bottom of her back and she did the same. We pulled away both needing air.
"God I'm so in love with you Amanda holden."
"And I'm so in love with you. Alesha Dixon."