Again?

Previously
I got changed into my dress when I felt a pair of hands around my waist.
"You look stunning in that dress."
"Thank you. You look just as beautiful."
I smiled up at Alesha and connected our lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
We headed down to the panel and took a seat. After Ant and Decs Performance they came and sat up at the front of the desk.
"So I think a congratulations is in order." Ant said smiling.
"Yes. Now we know that the timing wasn't as you had planned but you both took it in your stride. Amanda and Alesha we couldn't be happier for you." Dec finished.
"Thank you boys." We said intertwining our fingers.
Auditions soon got underway and soon It was Elizabeth's turn. I felt the panic rising and my heart began to race.

I felt alesha grip my hand tighter when ant and dec disappeared and the introduction video began. My breathing came faster and Alesha's hand kept tightly wrapped around mine.
"Last time we met it was proven that Amanda was connected to Agatha." Elizabeth started,
I turned fearfully to alesha and she gave me a reassuring smile.

Alesha's POV
"Agatha has not been seen since that time. However Amanda I can see that Agatha is with you now."
Amanda had her hand on her heart and turned swiftly to look behind her. I knew she was panicking I just wish I could take it away from her.
"And I'm going to prove it to you."
She started to walk down to the stage.
"Alesha and Amanda can you turn your chairs and face each other."
I swivelled my chair in her Direction and she did the same.
"My heart is going already." Amanda said. I could hear the fear she was trying to cover up and I felt awful.
"I know. It's going to be okay."
I gave her hand a quick reassuring squeeze before returning it to my lap.
"Amanda I want you to close your eyes now and whatever happens do not open them until I tell you too."
"Okay."
"Are they closed?"
"Yes."
She closed her eyes but was still fiddling nervously with her fingers. Elizabeth moved her hand between us but didn't touch us. I didn't pay too much attention though, I was to busy watching Amanda. I felt her touch my nose before pulling her hand away.
"Amanda did you feel something?"
"Yes."
I stared in disbelief. Elizabeth had touched me, not her.
"Because Agatha is standing right besides you now."
"Oh god no don't."
She flinched and all I wanted to do was hold her close and tell her it was all going to be alright.
"What exactly did you feel?"
"I felt somebody scratch my nose."
I was taken back.
I felt someone say what from the front row audience and I had never related so much to something.
"Open your eyes Amanda."
She touched Amanda's wrist and she flinched. This wasn't fair. Not to put Amanda through it again.
"You need to come with me."
Elizabeth dragged her up.
"It's alright. You're okay." I said before Elizabeth took her back to the stage.
"Oh my god."
"Good luck with everything." David said jokingly. I saw her slap him and I laughed.
"Oh god."
They walked into the stage and through the wings.
"Amanda I've been researching Agatha these last few months and I've learnt that her daughter was just eleven years old when she was cruelly taken away from her."
A picture of Agatha and a girl I was guessing was her daughter came into the screen.
"I want to show you now something that was special to her daughter."
"I'm so glad I wore a double gusset." Amanda mumbled. I laughed along with most people. I still didn't know how she managed to stay as calm as she could at the moment.
"This song book used to belong to Agatha's daughter. These songs are over one hundred years old. Amanda I want you to open the book like this at any page."
Amanda flicked open the book.
"I want you to remember that song. It's important that you do."
Elizabeth showed the book to the camera. She couldn't have picked a creepier song in this circumstance.
"Come with me."
She grabbed Amanda's hand and they headed down a flight of stairs. And another.
"Amanda the year is 1809. Agatha's daughter Florence is just eleven years of age."
"Oh my god."
She screamed and like last time I wanted to run to her. David places his hand on mine.
"It's okay. She will be okay."
I nodded and turned back to the screen.
"Please take a seat."
She sat down cautiously as the girl across the room stared at her.
"Amanda your thinking of a song. I want you to him that song now over and over in your mind."
She closed her eyes and the child opposite stared to sing 'rock a bye baby' as creepy as could be. Amanda was taking deep breaths in and all I could do was sit and watch. I noticed her fiddling nervously with her hands. One of her nervous habits I had picked up on in all the years of knowing her.
"Amanda look at the box on your right."
The box started to open and close. Amanda's scream ran through my mind and it was killing me I couldn't be with her.
"Can you open the box?"
"Is opening."
"Open the box and take out what's inside."
She opened the box and pulled out a folded piece of paper.
"Open up the letter and read it out loud."
"Dearest Amanda,
I've been with you longer than you realise."
She gulped nervously.
"Since we first met I've never left your side. On this day my daughter Florence was cruelly taken from me and I've spent several lifetimes searching for her."
Elizabeth held a sheet around the girl. When she dropped it the girl had vanished. She stood to the side as the room progressively got darker. The girl ran in from the side. She latched onto Amanda's shoulders as she screamed. I felt a lump in my throat. I hated seeing her so scared. The mirror smashed suddenly and Agatha walked through. I grabbed David and Simons hands and my eyes never left the screen. Agatha slowly walked towards Amanda while she just kept repeating oh my god.
"I don't like it."
I knew she was on the verge of tears. Agatha was soon stood right in front of her.
"Oh no please. Please don't hurt."
She didn't finish her sentence before the room went black and she screamed. I gripped the boys hands tighter. Once the screaming died down I could hear Amanda trying to hold back her tears. Both Elizabeth and Florence had gone and Agatha had ahold of Amanda's shoulders. She lead her out of the room and up the stairs before swapping places to walk behind her. Soon Agatha disappeared and Elizabeth was following Amanda back to the stage. She hadn't noticed yet. Elizabeth grabbed Amanda's elbow and spun her around. Amanda stood with one hand to her mouth and the other rested on one of Elizabeth's arms. Elizabeth had a hold on each of Amanda's shoulders.
"Amanda, the reason Agatha is connected to you is because someone very close to you is connected to her daughter. She just doesn't realise it yet."
Amanda was shaking and breathing in and out extremely heavily. The screen cut to a video of me saying in one of the auditions "I did have a ghost once in one of my houses. So I do believe in them."
"Alesha, the night is still not over. I've been Elizabeth and this is the haunting. Thank you Amanda."
Amanda slowly made her way off stage. She was shaking so much security had to help her down the stairs. Once she was at the podium I stood up and quickly wrapped her up in a tight hug while she sobbed softly into my shoulder.
"Well that's going to give children night mares hasn't it. It was incredible. I've always. I've always thought Alesha might be haunted and now we know for sure. Um, it was stunning. What you do is absolutely stunning. The presentation, the performances are really out of this world. It really was terrifying. Well done" David said smiling. We sat down and I intertwined my fingers with hers knowing it would calm her a little.
"I feel terrible for poor Amanda over here. Amanda is genuinely really shaken up. It was so scary and intense and I just love the atmosphere that you create. And after your auditions everyone that came up to me and spoke about the audition shows mentioned you. It was fantastic."
"I'm still shaking." Amanda managed to say.
"I agree with alesha and david. what you bring to the stage is incredible." Simon smiled
"Well thank you Elizabeth." Ant said
"We're going to cut to a break now." Dec finished for him.
The cameras cut and I turned to Amanda.
"You okay?"
She shook her head and I patted my leg.
"Come sit."
She stood up and came and sat on my chair. Her head buried into my neck and her legs draped across mine.
"Shhhh. It's okay. You're safe. No one is going to hurt you." I mumbled softly into her ear. I started to draw patterns on her back and I felt her start to calm down. She moved back to her seat when the break was over. I couldn't shake a feeling though that the bad things had just begun for us.