Too soon?

(2 days later)
Amanda's POV
Alesha ran into the bedroom holding her ipad with a worried look on her face.
"Babe? What's happened?" I asked worriedly.
"It's everywhere. Someone has to be watching us!" She said worried.
"What do you mean?"
She came and sat next to me, shoving the piece technology into my hands. I scrolled down the page gasping. Someone had a picture of me and Alesha asleep together and one of us on the date the other day. I kept re reading the headlines and text beneath it.
"Britain's got talents Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden Dating?!

Photos were captured by an anonymous source of the two together. The first photo is one of them that seems like they are on a date. It definitely wasn't platonic that's for sure! The other is one of them asleep together. Does this prove that they are together?!"
"This is crazy!" I muttered.
"Do you think we should say something?" Alesha asked fear lacing ever word.
"Yeah. I'm more worried about the picture. That was taken outside the window. Someone was here."
She sat next to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I let myself relax and put my whole body weight onto her, resting my head on her shoulder.
"Should we tell people?"
"Is it too soon?"
"I'm ready if you're ready."
"Let's do it."

Noholdenback

Noholdenback: with the recent images that have been released both me and Alesha feel it's our place to say something

Noholdenback: with the recent images that have been released both me and Alesha feel it's our place to say something. Yes we are dating. We both wanted to keep it quiet for a bit longer but we agreed to tell people. I love alesha with all my heart and I can't wait for the future with her. I hope at this moment in time you will respect our privacy. X
Liked by aleshaofficial and 83,262 others
View all comments

aleshaofficial

aleshaofficial: yes Amanda and I are dating

aleshaofficial: yes Amanda and I are dating. I love this girl with all my heart and although we've told people sooner than anticipated I can't wait to spend my life with you x
Liked by noholdenback and 74,627 others
View all comments

"It's done."
"Yep. Look Amanda. It's the semi finals next week. Are you sure you're up for it? Elizabeth is one of the first acts and I'm worried."
"It'll be okay. I love you, alesha."
"I love you too."

———— time skip ————

I got changed into my dress when I felt a pair of hands around my waist.
"You look stunning in that dress."
"Thank you. You look just as beautiful."
I smiled up at Alesha and connected our lips.
"I love you."
"I love you too."
We headed down to the panel and took a seat. After Ant and Decs Performance they came and sat up at the front of the desk.
"So I think a congratulations is in order." Ant said smiling.
"Yes. Now we know that the timing wasn't as you had planned but you both took it in your stride. Amanda and Alesha we couldn't be happier for you." Dec finished.
"Thank you boys." We said intertwining our fingers.
Auditions soon got underway and soon It was Elizabeth's turn. I felt the panic rising and my heart began to race.