A world without you

Alesha's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by a white light. I lifted my hand to block it out and let my eyes re adjust. I soon realised I was in a hospital bed. David was sat next to me.
"David?" My voice broke as I remember what happened before I blacked out.
"Hey, you okay?"
"Where's Simon?"
"With Amanda."
"How is she?
"The doctors don't know if she will ever get her memories back."
Simon soon ran in.
"They're letting her leave." Simon burst out urgently. We offered to take her home but it was too late. She was already getting in the back of a taxi. The journey home was spent in complete silence. The only noise of the tired speeding down the tar road. We got home and I walked silently to my room. She didn't remember me. She might never remember me. I picked up a picture that was on the bedside table and held it to my chest.

 I curled up in a ball, holding the picture so tight that I swore it would break at any moment

I curled up in a ball, holding the picture so tight that I swore it would break at any moment. I didn't try to hold back the tears. I sobbed and sobbed. The pain was unbearable. It felt like someone had taken my heart and smashed it to pieces and it physically hurt. The woman that I loved most, the woman I wanted to spend my life with, start a family with, couldn't remember me. She had no idea who the hell I was. All our memories. Gone. Our times together, our hugs and kisses, holding her in my arms until she fell asleep. Gone. David and Simon walked in and tried to comfort me but I set them away. I had to be alone. I soon fell asleep in an empty house, tears still streaming down my cheeks making my pillow a puddle of half salty tears.

Amanda's POV
Who the hell was that? There was something so familiar about that girl and those 2 men but I couldn't remember why. I walked in to my house to find mike sat on the sofa.
"Hey babe." I said softly. He turned around to smile at me.
"You okay?"
"Yeah. Apparently I was in a accident. I can't remember anything. There was this girl and these 2 guys that showed. Simon, David and Alesha. They said they knew me and Alesha was my girlfriend. It's crazy."
He smiled and walked up to me slowly.
"They're gone now. And now. Your all mine." He smiled before slowly moving a strand of hair out of my face and to behind my ear. I closed my eyes waiting for him to Kiss me. I felt his lips against mine. He ran his hand slowly up my top and to my bra strap. I leant my head back and his lips trailed from mine to my neck. He quickly removed my shit and lifted me up so I was straddling his waist. He carried me towards the bedroom and a realisation hit me.
"Mike. Stop."
He laid me down on the bed and started to kiss me again, harder this time.
"Stop it! Mike! Stop!" I tried pushing him away but it didn't work. his hand traveled to the waistband of my jeans. He started to pull it down slowly but I lifted my hand and slapped him as hard as I could.
"You will regret that! Bitch!" He picked up an empty glass bottle. The last thing I saw was that coming towards me and the pain as it hit. Everything went black and I was alone again.

Alesha's POV
I woke up the next morning miserable and alone. I slowly got up out of bed and put on a pair of jeans and a top before wondering where Amanda possibly could have gone. Then a thought cane to mind. The last person she would remember being with was... mike. The same guy that had kidnapped her a while back. I grabbed my purse and ran out to the car. My destination clear.

Amanda's POV
I woke up tied to a chair. My top was gone but I still had bra, jeans and the rest of my clothes. My head was throbbing from there the glass hit it however long ago. I tried to break free from the mechanics keeping me tied to the chair but it was no use. Not only was I tied to a chair but I was locked in a tall, narrow glass chamber.  Mike walked in, a smug look on his face.
"But. I. I love you." None of this made sense to me.
"You stupid bitch. I never liked you Amanda. Now. I get to see the enjoyment of your death, and the pain on your girlfriends face when I tell her I killed you. When I tell her I killed the woman she loves that doesn't even remember her." He walked out the room laughing and the cuffs that were around my arms and legs were set loose. My hand flew to my head and I gasped when I found blood on the tips of my fingers. I was confused. Until I heard the noise. The sound of water shooting down a pipe. The cage soon started to fill with water. I looked out to see a timer. 00:20:07. I had 20 minutes before I would die.

Alesha's POV
I ran up to the front door of the house and kicked it down. I ran inside.
"Amanda!"
"Amanda!"
"Baby?"
"Mandy please be okay. I love you."
I walked into the bedroom and why heart shattered into smaller pieces. On the floor was Amanda's top, a smashed bottle and a puddle of blood. I ran through the house looking for any sign that she was okay.
"If it isn't the whore herself." I turned to see who the voice belonged to and came face to ace with mike.
"Mike I swear if you have hurt her!"
"It's too late. She deserves this. What you two had it was disgusting. I'm just saving you from sinning even more!"
"Don't you Dare! WHERE IS SHE!"
"Someone no one will ever find her!"
I glared at him.
"Dyke!" He shouted before sprinting out of the house. I suddenly remembered the basement. I quickly raced over to the door but to my dismay it was locked... and made of metal.
"Crap! I need a code! Think Alesha! Think!"
A thought came to mind. When that didn't work I tried over and over until I finally cracked the code.
"Yess! I'm in!" I quickly ran down the stairs, torch in one hand, baseball bat in the other. I suddenly heard a cry for help and ran in its direction. I came face to face with a cage full of water. Amanda inside.

Amanda's POV
I heard noises coming from upstairs. It was too late. I had 3 minutes left on the clock. Time slowly slipped away as I took my last breath of air and the cage was full of water. I slowly started to loose oxygen when images flashed through my mind. Memories. They were coming back. It was too late though. At lease I could see Alesha's smile one last time. Even if it was in my mind.

Alesha's POV
I repeatedly hit the glass until it smashed and all the water rushed out. I knelt on the floor and held Amanda close. I heard sirens up stairs but it was too late. She wasn't breathing. I held her lifeless body in my arms and sobbed. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to live without her. In a world without her. Paramedics rushed down but I didn't move. I just cradled her body close to me while the emergency services rushed around.