Chapter 9

Ciara~
I woke up in Jordan bed thinking how the hell I end up in here, I didn't go to school for a week cause I felt embarrassed about the baby.

Jordan ??

wassup baby how you sleep ?

How the fuck I end up in ur bed and last I remember I was at my house. ?

Nigga I brought you here you was crying then u fell asleep on my lap ain't just wanna leave you home by yo self so I just brought you here.

What my ma say?

She called my phone and asked where you was n I said u was staying again she felt sick and she didn't wanna stay home till you get off work and she said aight.

Well I'm hungry what yo ma cooking ?

She not here ion know where she at she haven't been here since yesterday and ion care where she is I just wanna keep my baby and my lil baby safe. He said while feeling my stomach

I still don't know if ima keep the baby what you think my ma would say ?

She gon be proud of you and I highkey want you to keep the baby. Looking down smiling

Why ?

Because you gon be a good mother one day and C ain't wanna tell you this now but I love you i know we had our ups and downs and relationships don't work out for us but I wanna be with you I really want you to have this baby so we could have our lil family and when we get the money we can have our on lil apartment.

Damn Jordan I didn't do you feel that way about me but I love you too.

Morgan~
I sat in the living room all day bored and watching tv till my mom get off of work I started texting Kevin.

Me- hey Kevin ☺️.

Kevin😋😍- wassup.

Me- what y'all doing ?

Kevin😋😍- chilling you ?

Me- bored asf !

Kevin😋😍- want me to come get you 😏?

Me- I'm not at home my momma got mad at me for smoking and I told her a lie which she didn't believe and so she drop me off over my grandma house cause she don't trust me alone anymore.

Kevin😋😍- damn smh.

Me- I'll try to come tomorrow but I lowkey wanna see you now😫.

Kevin😋😍- aye you will 😂.

Me- it ain't funny but who over there will you ?

Kevin😋😍- me, trey and Trayvon

Me- where Bryson ?

Kevin 😋😍- shiid idk?

Me- dang will anyways I'll text you back later I'm finna take a nap.

Kevin😍😋- sleep good ❤️.

Me- ima try 😫😭.

**share my story with friends please!!  sorry it's short and kinda boring ima make more longer chapters ❤️.