Chapter 15

Morgan~
U wanna get to know me a little bit more cause I mean I wanna get some head.

Um sorry but we just met and I'm not use to doing all that shit right now.

Cmon it will be fun we can go to my cousin car nobody will know but us two.

Ion think so plus it's a lot of people here what if something happen and what if something go wrong.

I got you Morgan nothing will go wrong I have condom is this yo first time ?

Kinda but not really I'm just nervous.

Ain't nothing to worry about i just wanna get my dick sucked.

So you a nigga that will have sex with a girl and leave nah I'm not down with that !

I ain't say shit about that.

There's a lot of thick bitches here anyways go fuck one of them or whatever you doing.

Nah I want you turning my head to make eye contact with him.

Look I'm not trying to lose my virginity right now I'm not ready when I'm ready I'll call you alright.

Man whatever.

You good ?

Nah I want some pussy.

We not together go ask someone else then.

Nah I want you ion want nobody else.

Ciara~
Morgan momma said get up!

Morgan ?

Maaaa?

What damn I'm trying to sleep!

Morgan not in her room!

What where she at then ?

Idk ?

Call her phone.

She not answering.!

Hold on her location on on Snapchat.

Where she at ?

Wtf she on some street called Brooklyn street!

How the fuck she got there and where the fuck that at she getting her ass beat when she get here!?

Mann cmon ma!

Damn I got work in the morning she got school in the morning what the fuck got into her?!

Ma idk cmon before I leave you here.

Let me get my shoes hold on.

Alright.