Chapter 20

Jordan~
9:34pm

Makayla? Wake up it's getting late.

Why can't I just stay my legs hurt really bad and I'm tired.

No Makayla get up you gotta go home.

Cmon Jordan just let me stay for the night please.

Alright damn I'm finna sleep in my ma room.

Why can't you sleep in here with me ?

Mann alright.

Ciara~
Now tell ma what happen !

What happen and why the fuck you got all these things on you !

Ma I got into a fight.

A fight ??!

She kept looking at me and she was getting on my nerves so I just pushed her and this
happen.

What got into you go to yo room and give me yo phone you not going no where since you wanna act all bad this shit started happening when yo ass was hanging with them boys !

Ughh this ain't fair !!

Anyways when you going back to the doctor ?

They said tomorrow I was gonna ask Jordan but he had sex with another girl.

What ??!

Yes ma I don't know what got into him he starting to act different now.

I'll go I'm off work tomorrow we can go and get something to eat and get you some new clothes .

What about Morgan ?

She gone stay here and clean up this house but we need to start planning your gender reveal we can have it new month since this month almost over.

Ok so how we gone do it ?

I can rent a place we can have cupcakes that are team boy and team girl And have pink and blue balloons and we can just decorating with a lot of pink and blue.

What's gonna be the thing I open ?

We can have a big balloon and I could just order a lot of pizza.

Alright but im finna go to sleep and after we leave the doctor im going to school.

Alright good nite.

Good night love you.

Next day..

Jordan~
Makayla Get up I'm finna go to school and you need to get ready cause I'm not leaving you here by yo self !

Damn I forgot we had school you made my legs sore !

that's what yo ass get now get up.

Alright damn anyways I'll see you at school I'm finna go.

Alright and Kayla.

Yea ?

Don't tell nobody aight!

Ya I gotchu see you later.

Ya.

At school...

Aye where you been I thought you was dead cause you missed so many days!

I been in my skin anyways wassup.

You ain't know shorty been had a crush on you since you came.

She scared or something ?

Shii i don't know go see.

Nahh I'm good she bad but I got hoes and I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now.

Nigga yo ass scared i already told you she like yo weak ass.

I'm not weak but anyways ima see y'all later I got class.

Ya alright.

Ciara~
Ma ?! Cmon ima be late

Alright I'm coming and Morgan when I come back this house better be clean up them dishes better be washes the trash better be gone and yo room better be clean !!

Okay dang !!

We pulled up at the doctor and waited for them to call my name.

15 minutes

Ciara ??

So how you been since your last appointment?

I been good.

Okay can you lay down for me right here please and can you pull your shirt up a little.
__
So your baby still moving but it's really small I can hear the heart beat do you want me to tell you the gender ?

No ma''am I'm having a gender reveal next month.

Aww that's cute.

Ya.

Well your all done make sure you eat so the baby can eat as well don't do to much stuff since it's small you don't want anything to happen and you can just go to the front and they will tell you when your next one is.

Thank you.

You welcome sweetie.