The baby here ❤️

Ciara~
It was now 1:10pm that's where everything Change.

The doctors told me to push really hard I couldn't do it at first then about 4 pushes the baby came out.

Aww he so cute and has a lot of hair. The doctors said

After that they sat him in the bed and i just started crying.

Aww c it's okay and he looks like you a lot he said kissing my cheek .

I'm just happy that I'm a mother and you a dad and I have a baby.

The doctors took him out to clean him up and brought him back in.

Kyhree Amere ❤️.
He came at 1:35pm and was very small (I tried to get a baby as the same color of their skin color it was hard but I did it)

We all had to stay in the hospital for about 2 hours and then left with the baby.

Aww can I hold him ? Morgan asked

No not right now let him rest I said

Mmm fine.

He so cute !! My mom yelled out

Just go get some food I'm hungry and sleepy !

Ciara you know your schedule gotta change now since you got that baby things gonna be different you can't sleep while the baby up.

Ya I know that but you can watch him while I take a lil nap or Morgan.

I'll be happy too he super cute and I love baby's anyways .

We gotta see alright and where Jordan at ?

He went him to take a shower he said he coming back tho.

Alright.

**sorry it's super late I been busy because school started down here and a lot of stuff going on but ima start back posting daily. 🧡