Chapter 21

Ciara~
We walk out the doctor and got into the car going to school.

Well ma I can't believe I'm having a baby you think I'm ready cause when I go into labor everything going to change when I have it.

I think you ready you mature and you really good with kids and if you need any help your family right here.

Thanks ma I love you.

I love you too.

We got to the school and I went into the building really scared because I haven't been to school in a while and my belly is noticeably.

Jordan~
Jordan ?!

Y- what Nikki ?

Can I come over I really need some and ion fuck with nun of yo ugly ass friends plus you got good d !

Not right now I'm tired I'll call you later.

Ya alright call me aight.

Ya I gotchu.

Love you.

Mmhm.

Soon then Makayla run up too me.

What the fuck she doing talking to you ?

Look we not together you my friend alright I ain't mean to fuck you or nothing I was just in the mood.

So we didn't have a moment when we was making eye contact and kissing ?

Nah we didn't I'll text you later I'm tired alright.

Nah you finna talk to me now I don't care if yo ass tired I'm not one of yo hoes and don't ever do some shit like that again if yo a-!

Don't fucking raise yo voice at me again if yo ass do some shit like that ima fuck yo ass up ! I said while Choking her

Damn alright Jordan let me go !

Ima see you later alright.

I hop in my car and drove off to my house.

Ciara ~
Hey best friend !

Hey bitch !!

Aww you getting bigger!

I know this shit been killing me my stomach been hurting so bad my back hurts and guess what happen.

What ?

Jordan fucked another hoe!

Who ??!

I don't know some girl name Nikki.

You know her last name?

No it's only Nikki in his phone.

Damn that's fucked up!

I know we not talking right now and I don't wanna see him.

We need to go out today then.

And do what ?

Go to the mall or movies I don't know.

Movies good.

Alright anyways I gotta go to class call me  cause I'm leaving early.

Alright.