Portugal

We land in Portugal at ten the next morning, leaving us with not much time to get ready for the day ahead of us.

I try to keep a clear head on my shoulders as my conversation with Maria from last night can't seem to leave my mind.

Maria was convinced that Hero was in love with me, and that he was somehow going to ruin my career.

I knew that assumption was a bit out there, given that Hero and I were in the exact same boat as one another.

We both came into this having close to no experience in carrying this large of roles on our backs. We could barely figure out how to stand next to each other on a red carpet let alone plot the destruction of each other's careers.

Trying to convince myself that Maria was looking out for my best needs wasn't getting me anywhere. She couldn't wrap her head around the fact that Hero quite possibly could be what's best for me, and her obsession with safeguarding my career, moreover, watching me like a hawk, was becoming overwhelming.

She gives me the rundown for the day, but I can't bring myself to fully concentrate. I know I'm going to lose it with her on this trip one way or another, and I really didn't want for it to have to come down to that.

So, I try my best to smile and nod, not wanting to hear her say anything that would set me off.

Tara lays out my outfit on the bed as Tânia finishes with my makeup, touching up the dark eyeshadow and matte pink of my lips.

I put on the top Tara chose for me: a white high-low back collared blouse with cuffed sleeves. Tara helps me tie a black lace ribbon under the collar, pointing out the letters of the designer's name sewn into the lace.

I smile when I put on the black leather pants Tara had chosen for me, and Tara nods triumphantly. "I knew leather pants would look good on you."

"I've always wanted an excuse to wear them." I say with a laugh before slipping into the matching leather boots Tara chose.

"Are we ready?" Maria asks.

I give her a silent nod before following her out the door.

Anna, Hero, Jamie, and Trace are waiting for us when we step out into the hallway. I can feel the blush creeping into my cheeks when I catch Hero staring at me, but I try to keep a straight face knowing that Maria was going to be keeping close tabs on us.

Our first stop of the day is at the Portuguese film distributor's movie studio to do an interview.

I was quite surprised how cool the weather was, and I found myself wishing I had a jacket.

Hero looks over at me and notices my discomfort, before tugging on the sleeve of his brown suede jacket, a gesture as if to ask, "do you want to wear it"?

I shake my head slightly, giving him a small smile in thanks.

We sit down at a brown wooden table as the camera crew sets up. I'm handed a microphone, and we wait for the translator to ask us questions. As always, the questions mainly touch on why Anna wrote After, if Hero and I knew about After before we were casted, and if we liked the fact that After was often compared to Fifty Shades of Grey. All the while, I ended up entertaining the three of us by holding the microphone up for Anna and Hero while they answered the questions, making our time a bit more enjoyable.

After the first interview finishes, we sit down with a journalist and play a quick game of truth or dare. As Hero so eloquently says, it probably isn't the best game to play in front of a camera, especially between the three of us given that we can't seem to come up with a good dare to save our lives. After the game, we move on to an interview, and once again answer similar questions regarding how Hero and I found After, what scene was our favorite to shoot, and what not.