-Zayn-

I stared at her, she had changed so much.

'You knew it was me all the time? i asked. She nodded, looking down 'but'

'Zayn come with me, i'll explain it outside' She grabbed my hand, but i pulled it out of her grip. i followed her all the same.

We walked outside and sat beneath a tree, i frowned and looked at her.

'I'll start with when me and my family moved from Bradford' she said'My parents had been receiving death threats off of someone'

'who?' I asked, she gave me a shut uplook

'So we moved nearer London' she sighed 'You knew we'd left of course,I never told you where though'

'obviously'she glared at me again and i looked down

'Mum had said not to tell anyone, Dad having have been a judge. Mum thought it may have been an old client, bitter about his sentence. Out for revenge'

'Or a family member of someone committed'I added, he just nodded in agreement

'only when we moved we still got threats' she paused for a breath 'One day, i came home from school, the house. It was on fire. The firemen wouldn't let me anywhere near it'

'which is why-'

'please- let me finish'

'sorry'

'I moved in with my gran in Doncaster. Mum, Dad and Nathan were all killed in the fire' She sniffed and i put a hand on her shoulder, she pushed it off.

'I changed my last name, to stop myself seeing them everytime someone called me Miss King' she cringed

'When i saw your name, it was hard. I tried so bad to make you go away, not to talk to me. You reminded me of life before everything.

'we were best friends Perrie' i said quietly

'Yes, we were, which is why i started talking more, i'd been careful though. Never mentioning to much that could link the two of me together'

'Why didn't you just let me know it was you?' I asked feeling hurt. We'd grown up as best friends since the age of five.

'I didn't want you feeling sorry for me' she sniffed 'It's all anyone does if they find out! I sighed and pulled her into a hug

 'Come on, the performances have started' I said as music drifted across the lawn.

'I'm sorry' She cried

'Me too'

'why? you did nothing wrong!'

'I hated you for leaving me, after i said... you know' i said before walking away into the school. I saw Liam standing there talking to a blond boy, i walked over too him and stood next to him.

'Oh, hey Zayn' Liam smiled 'This is Niall'

'hey' he said in an Irish accent

'Vas happenin' Leprechaun' I smiled

'Liam' Harry shouted skidding to a stop in front of us out of breath, he ducked behind Liam and peeked around him.

'What is it?'Liam laughed

'Louis is going to draw on me!' He said 'In permanent marker'

'Let him, it'd make you look a whole lot more attractive' Liam laughed, that wasn't like him but i couldn't help laughing along too. My laughter stopped as i saw Perrie walk into the building.

Harry was stood their open mouthed.

'Zayn, help!' He wined as who i guessed was Louis walked over to us grinning widely

'this is up to you mate' i laughed as i watched Perrie take a seat with a brunette girl and two boys who were jumping around like loons.

'HARRY STYLES TO THE STAGE PLEASE' a voice boomed out.

'Thank Pussy cats' Harry sighed before sticking his tongue out at Louis and sprinting towards the stage.

I spoil you all ;) thats what nine now? Oh don't you love not having to wait a week for another upload?

Vote

comment

fan

feed a dog

Lana x