-Jimmy-

-Jimmy-

Kevin and I ran to the headmasters office after seeing the others shoved into the van., I was hot and sweaty and Kevin was no better, I couldn’t believe this could happen, Was the school not protected or something?

We had to find them. We was nearing the door when I ran head first into Olly one of Harrys friends who played Volleyball with us, along with Ed Sheeran, Josh Devine, Some random dude and Eleanor.

  Eleanor seemed to be hitting Josh. He had obviously just asked annoyed her.

  ‘I have told you over and over again, Josh that I will not go out with you, even if it was a choice between you and-’ she cut herself off when she saw me standing there holding my head and at Olly who was crouched over holding his chest, looking rather winded.

  ‘Jesus, Jimmy, watch where you’re going!’ Olly snapped at me, I looked at the ground trying to hide my face and tried to get around the group, but Eleanor put a hand on my shoulder gently.

  ‘Are you ok? You look as if you’ve been crying’ she said softly, looking into my face, as if reading me like a book.

  ‘I just got the worst news, that’s all, I need to see Mr Cowell, I’ll talk later’ I said running on towards the room, Grabbing Kevins hand and pulling him too. I came to a halt before it and looked at the receptionist

  ‘I need to speak to Mr Cowell, its an emergency, Please’ Kevin said in a panicked sob, the woman just stayed still looking at him.

‘You need an appointment’ She said

‘It’s an emergency!’ I shouted, she just shook her head, I growled and grabbed my hair, just as Stan walked around the corner 

‘Oh, Stan! It’s the worst news’ Kevin cried, Stan looked worried, Kevin hardly ever cried, he always kept his feelings compressed, but here he was sobbing,

  ‘What’s happened?’ he asked kindly

  ‘It’s Louis, Niall and Perrie and their pen-pals, they were just taken from the school in a van, and we aren’t sure what’s happened, I need to talk to Mr.Cowell but we can’t without an appointment, we need to see if he can do anything’ I sobbed into Kevins shoulder. Stan looked horrified.

  ‘They were taken? Are you sure? What did they look like?’ he asked panic rising in his voice.

  ‘we don’t know! They were wearing masks!’ wept Kevin

‘ but, who’d want to take them?’ he asked as i wiped Kevins eyes and sniffing, his eyes were red and bloodshot, and mine probably .didn’t look any better.

  ‘We need to find them’ Stan said flatly, he too sniffed ‘I have an appointment, but we can use that for this news’

We walked to the receptionist who looked at us

‘I said you needed an appointment’

‘I have one’ Stan said

‘Go on through then’ She said eyeing us suspiciously, what a bitch.

 Stan knocked on it and stood back, we waited, no one answered, so Kevin opened the door and walked in.

  ‘Kein come out, He isn’t there!’ I hissed at him, Stan bit his lip but followed Kevin inside ‘Stan!’ I said surprised, Stan just shrugged. I looked behind me and then hesitantly walked into the room.

 The office looked the same as it had the previous times I had visited it, not that I visit it much…

  ‘We need to find them’ Kevin stated sadly