2| Talks, Fun & Buddies

Chapter-2 :

A/N: I dedicate this chapter to my Buddy Constant who was more happy than me when I decided to write this story. LOVE YOU AMRUTHA:)

Meera Rao :

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning by the alarm, pulled off the blanket and got showered in a short time, put on a t-shirt and casual jeans, got ready in no time, and aimed towards the dining table.

"Good morning, Sweety!" Dad greeted.

"Good morning, Dad!" I replied shortly.

"So, how did u feel about yesterday? Are you happy with that day?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, Dad! I felt special, happy and it's such a memorable day for me, thanks for everything, Dad!" I answered with a smile.

"That's okay, Meera" Dad smiled back.

Meanwhile, Mom is heading from the kitchen, towards the dining table, carrying a sweet smile on her face, and arranging the dishes on the table.

We completed our breakfast with small talk and smiles.

My parents always want to give the best to me as I am the only child with no siblings to them so they are a little bit possessive and excessively secure about me, unlike the rest. I agree, that parents always want to protect us from society , from evil eyes but here is my family to a higher degree in this issue. They are just over-conscious about me, always care about my security but consider too little about my opinions.

All of a sudden, we heard a knock on the door and Mom went to open the door, there he was, Vicky!

Vicky is my only Boy-friend.
Don't take it the wrong way.
I mean, he is my only friend among boys and my best buddy!

I am such a shy type of girl who is not at all interested in boys and sometimes also in society. LOL! I have been like this since childhood.

But this boy is something special, because he became my close friend in a short time, his caring and understanding towards me, his genuine heart, and his respect towards women made me trust him and cling to him.

And yeah! Even my parents accepted him after so many days of observation. Irony! Now my parents trust him as much as me.

"Good morning Aunty and Uncle!" Vicky wished them when entering the hall.

"Morning, Vicky!" Dad replied.

With a smile on his face, Vicky beckoned me to leave.

"Bye, Mom and Dad! See you guys in the evening" I said and left with Vicky.

Since Vicky and his family reside on the next street to ours, we daily go to college together on his bike or sometimes on my scooter.

We reached our college of Pharma and walked towards the class with Shre joining us.

While walking, I observed some of the girls eyeing our side, that's actually towards Vicky. Yeah!

I must say that he has got so many real fan girls in the college for his fair and charming face, attractive looks, beautiful brown eyes and tall and robust body.

"Come on, Vicky! These days, girls are going crazy for you" Shre said and giggled which made me grin.

"Oh! Come on guys, it's all a routine, why can't you both shut up?" He frowned.

"Ohhooo..it's ROUTINE! Don't know how many proposals are going to approach you at the end of the college!" Shre said and winked at me.

"Yeah, yeah! We know Vicky, you just act innocent outside and blush inside watching girls crushing on you!" I laughed.

"Oh God, Meera! You also started now, I can't believe this! You guys get so much fun teasing me, don't you?" He said and rolled his eyes.

That made us burst into a laugh, Shre and I ended up into a hifi.

We had a lot of fun teasing him, such a happiness it is!

Then, we entered the classroom, and after some chit-chat with buddies, the class started.

******

It's four in the evening and we are outside the class, heading towards the canteen, buying some french fries and milkshakes, and starting to mumble about some unnecessary yet interesting talks.

Suddenly I observed the rest of the people staring at us unpleasantly and since it had turned into a habit for us we just ignored it as usual.

Due to this, we never mingle with anyone, we have our world, like we are a gang, hang out together, and are happy in our world!

"So, what are your plans for farewell day guys?" Shre questioned.

That made us sad and realize the fact that we are in the final phase of our college life.

Author's Note:

So, What are your views about this chapter?
on their friendship?
and their college?

What do you feel about Vicky?

How is their bond?

Keep commenting and vote if you like my story.

It's just the start...!
Stay connected to explore more...